Feast on the Summer of '72
Feast on the Summer of '72 as the Rusty Pelican says goodbye (for now)
The Rusty Pelican
3201 Rickenbacker Cswy, Key Biscayne
Feast on the summer of '72 as the Rusty Pelican celebrates its final days before closing for a multi-month renovation. The Key Biscayne classic is launching a $19.72 three-course prixe fixe feast from June 20-Juy 3, 2011. The menu is "of another era" - Nixon’s “Perfectly Clear” chicken onsomme, Waldorf salad, chicken Kona Kai and cherries jubilee. Celebrate the restaurant's final swan song (as it currently stands) on Monday, July 4 with a VIP bash toasting City of Miami Mayor Tomas Regalado and others. Order from the continental, seafood friendly a la carte menu or indulge in a special BBQ buffet in the upstairs grand ballroom featuring ribs, chicken and fish, sushi stations, oysters, unlimited wine, champagne and draft beer. $40 per person for the brunch.
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?
- Southern Italian restaurant Campania opens Wednesday in Miami