Feast on a "Taste of Miami" this Saturday
Eat, drink & do good Jan 14 at the Taste of Miami
Eat, drink & do good Jan 14 at the Miami-Dade Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce hosts its third annual Taste of Miami at the Miami Beach Convention Center. Two dozen outlets will be serving up bites & cocktails, including City Hall the Restaurant, Season's 52, David’s Café, Bacardi and Grey Goose. $75 in advance, $100 at the door. For tickets or sponsorship information, call Cindy Brown at 305-397-8914 or click here. Proceeds will benefit the MDGLCC Foundation’s Scholarship Program and the LGBT Visitor Center.
Taste of Miami
Sat, Jan 14, 7-10pm
Miami Beach Convention Center
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday
- "Celebrity" status won't get you into Eating House's sold-out 4/20 dinner
- 10 New Restaurants Coming Soon to Downtown Doral
- Game of Thrones-inspired dishes at Beaker & Gray
- O, Miami poetry shows up in local food
- Two for one: Barley chef to open pizza pop up in Dadeland
- Balans restaurant owner found dead
- Which Miami seafood chef won last weekend's pork cooking competition?
- New menu for Raleigh Hotel restaurant
- This Miami chef was named Food & Wine best new chef