Feast on a "Taste of Miami" this Saturday
Eat, drink & do good Jan 14 at the Taste of Miami
Taste of Miami
Sat, Jan 14, 7-10pm
Miami Beach Convention Center
Eat, drink & do good Jan 14 at the Miami-Dade Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce hosts its third annual Taste of Miami at the Miami Beach Convention Center. Two dozen outlets will be serving up bites & cocktails, including City Hall the Restaurant, Season's 52, David’s Café, Bacardi and Grey Goose. $75 in advance, $100 at the door. For tickets or sponsorship information, call Cindy Brown at 305-397-8914 or click here. Proceeds will benefit the MDGLCC Foundation’s Scholarship Program and the LGBT Visitor Center.
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami