Feast on a "Taste of Miami" this Saturday
Eat, drink & do good Jan 14 at the Taste of Miami
Taste of Miami
Sat, Jan 14, 7-10pm
Miami Beach Convention Center
Eat, drink & do good Jan 14 at the Miami-Dade Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce hosts its third annual Taste of Miami at the Miami Beach Convention Center. Two dozen outlets will be serving up bites & cocktails, including City Hall the Restaurant, Season's 52, David’s Café, Bacardi and Grey Goose. $75 in advance, $100 at the door. For tickets or sponsorship information, call Cindy Brown at 305-397-8914 or click here. Proceeds will benefit the MDGLCC Foundation’s Scholarship Program and the LGBT Visitor Center.
- 9beach Fusion Kitchen & Lounge Bar set to open in South Beach
- Former Seaspice chef to oversee food at Fort Lauderdale hotel-condo
- The List: Miami's best eats with Piripi's Najat Kaanache
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?