Feast on a "Taste of Miami" this Saturday
Eat, drink & do good Jan 14 at the Taste of Miami
Taste of Miami
Sat, Jan 14, 7-10pm
Miami Beach Convention Center
Eat, drink & do good Jan 14 at the Miami-Dade Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce hosts its third annual Taste of Miami at the Miami Beach Convention Center. Two dozen outlets will be serving up bites & cocktails, including City Hall the Restaurant, Season's 52, David’s Café, Bacardi and Grey Goose. $75 in advance, $100 at the door. For tickets or sponsorship information, call Cindy Brown at 305-397-8914 or click here. Proceeds will benefit the MDGLCC Foundation’s Scholarship Program and the LGBT Visitor Center.
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?
- Southern Italian restaurant Campania opens Wednesday in Miami