Feast on a "Taste of Miami" this Saturday
Eat, drink & do good Jan 14 at the Taste of Miami
Eat, drink & do good Jan 14 at the Miami-Dade Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce hosts its third annual Taste of Miami at the Miami Beach Convention Center. Two dozen outlets will be serving up bites & cocktails, including City Hall the Restaurant, Season's 52, David’s Café, Bacardi and Grey Goose. $75 in advance, $100 at the door. For tickets or sponsorship information, call Cindy Brown at 305-397-8914 or click here. Proceeds will benefit the MDGLCC Foundation’s Scholarship Program and the LGBT Visitor Center.
Taste of Miami
Sat, Jan 14, 7-10pm
Miami Beach Convention Center
- Miami's favorite croquetas by Yelpers in honor of Croquetapalooza
- 5 fun foodie activities to do with kids in Miami
- Wynwood businesses reopen after Zika scare
- Michy fans: Fried chicken is back
- Grandma's recipes play into new Estefan Kitchen
- This "clean eating" South Beach restaurant to open Brickell spot
- Croquetas get star treatment at Croquetapalooza
- UberEATS expands delivery west to Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, South Miami
- Can these cupcakes save Lolita the killer whale?
- Zika forces Lagunitas to cancel Miami Beer Circus in Wynwood