Feast on a "Taste of the Beach" this weekend at Collins Park in Miami Beach
Two-day food festival takes over Collins Park on Miami Beach
Feast on a "Taste of the Beach" Saturday and Sunday (Sept 29 - 30) from 11 a.m. - 6 p.m. each day.
Billed as an "end of summer block party," the two-day food festival will fill Collins Park (21st St. and Collins Ave.) with light bites, drinks and sweet treats from 40 restaurants, including Café Prima Pasta, Ola at Sanctuary, Mixtura Peruvian Cuisine, Maxine’s, La Locanda, Haven, Café at Books & Books, Fix, Kung Fu Kitchen, Nespresso, Mango’s and Edible Arrangements.
Admission is $5 and includes $5 worth of food tickets. Celebrity chef and Hell’s Kitchen alum Robyn Almodovar will host live cooking demos on Sunday at noon and 3 p.m. from her food truck Palate Party.
Bonus - a portion of processed will be donated to the Miami Beach Arts Trust & the Miami Children’s Hospital Foundation. For more info, visit tasteofthebeachmiami.com
- Brickell and Miami's Design District are getting new Italian restaurants
- Las Olas gets a new Italian restaurant
- Sip with the experts at La Cave d'Azur's weekly wine tasting
- Feast on a 2lb lobster at Morton's Aug 22
- 7 Peruvian seafood restaurants in Miami to try now
- What's the Best? 5 Cool Ice Cream Shops
- Struggling Lorenzo calls it quits in Miami Beach
- Blackbrick Chinese: A 2014 Best New Restaurant
- Oak Tavern debuts food & wine pairing and late-night pizza menus
- Miami restaurant updates: Ins, Outs and Almosts