Feast on a "Taste of the Beach" this weekend at Collins Park in Miami Beach
Two-day food festival takes over Collins Park on Miami Beach
Feast on a "Taste of the Beach" Saturday and Sunday (Sept 29 - 30) from 11 a.m. - 6 p.m. each day.
Billed as an "end of summer block party," the two-day food festival will fill Collins Park (21st St. and Collins Ave.) with light bites, drinks and sweet treats from 40 restaurants, including Café Prima Pasta, Ola at Sanctuary, Mixtura Peruvian Cuisine, Maxine’s, La Locanda, Haven, Café at Books & Books, Fix, Kung Fu Kitchen, Nespresso, Mango’s and Edible Arrangements.
Admission is $5 and includes $5 worth of food tickets. Celebrity chef and Hell’s Kitchen alum Robyn Almodovar will host live cooking demos on Sunday at noon and 3 p.m. from her food truck Palate Party.
Bonus - a portion of processed will be donated to the Miami Beach Arts Trust & the Miami Children’s Hospital Foundation. For more info, visit tasteofthebeachmiami.com
- Ho Wang closes in Surfside; kosher BBQ joint to take its place
- The List: Eating around Miami with Tongue & Cheek's Jamie DeRosa
- Big shucking scallops at Oceanaire in Miami this weekend
- Treat yourself to Sushi Samba & a movie July 22
- Big Pink gets bigger: Miami Beach-themed burgers added to menu
- Cantina la Veinte debuts at Icon Brickell July 28
- The List: Eating around Miami with Macchialina's Michael Pirolo
- New restaurants move in to Miami: Il Mulino, Bistro BE, Mignonette
- Power through lunch with Miami's best express-lunch options
- Eat, drink and toast Bastille Day Monday, July 14