Feast on a "Taste of the Beach" this weekend at Collins Park in Miami Beach
Two-day food festival takes over Collins Park on Miami Beach
Feast on a "Taste of the Beach" Saturday and Sunday (Sept 29 - 30) from 11 a.m. - 6 p.m. each day.
Billed as an "end of summer block party," the two-day food festival will fill Collins Park (21st St. and Collins Ave.) with light bites, drinks and sweet treats from 40 restaurants, including Café Prima Pasta, Ola at Sanctuary, Mixtura Peruvian Cuisine, Maxine’s, La Locanda, Haven, Café at Books & Books, Fix, Kung Fu Kitchen, Nespresso, Mango’s and Edible Arrangements.
Admission is $5 and includes $5 worth of food tickets. Celebrity chef and Hell’s Kitchen alum Robyn Almodovar will host live cooking demos on Sunday at noon and 3 p.m. from her food truck Palate Party.
Bonus - a portion of processed will be donated to the Miami Beach Arts Trust & the Miami Children’s Hospital Foundation. For more info, visit tasteofthebeachmiami.com
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week