Feast on a "Taste of the Beach" this weekend at Collins Park in Miami Beach
Two-day food festival takes over Collins Park on Miami Beach
Feast on a "Taste of the Beach" Saturday and Sunday (Sept 29 - 30) from 11 a.m. - 6 p.m. each day.
Billed as an "end of summer block party," the two-day food festival will fill Collins Park (21st St. and Collins Ave.) with light bites, drinks and sweet treats from 40 restaurants, including Café Prima Pasta, Ola at Sanctuary, Mixtura Peruvian Cuisine, Maxine’s, La Locanda, Haven, Café at Books & Books, Fix, Kung Fu Kitchen, Nespresso, Mango’s and Edible Arrangements.
Admission is $5 and includes $5 worth of food tickets. Celebrity chef and Hell’s Kitchen alum Robyn Almodovar will host live cooking demos on Sunday at noon and 3 p.m. from her food truck Palate Party.
Bonus - a portion of processed will be donated to the Miami Beach Arts Trust & the Miami Children’s Hospital Foundation. For more info, visit tasteofthebeachmiami.com
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami