Feast on a "Taste of the Beach" this weekend at Collins Park in Miami Beach
Two-day food festival takes over Collins Park on Miami Beach
Feast on a "Taste of the Beach" Saturday and Sunday (Sept 29 - 30) from 11 a.m. - 6 p.m. each day.
Billed as an "end of summer block party," the two-day food festival will fill Collins Park (21st St. and Collins Ave.) with light bites, drinks and sweet treats from 40 restaurants, including Café Prima Pasta, Ola at Sanctuary, Mixtura Peruvian Cuisine, Maxine’s, La Locanda, Haven, Café at Books & Books, Fix, Kung Fu Kitchen, Nespresso, Mango’s and Edible Arrangements.
Admission is $5 and includes $5 worth of food tickets. Celebrity chef and Hell’s Kitchen alum Robyn Almodovar will host live cooking demos on Sunday at noon and 3 p.m. from her food truck Palate Party.
Bonus - a portion of processed will be donated to the Miami Beach Arts Trust & the Miami Children’s Hospital Foundation. For more info, visit tasteofthebeachmiami.com
- Chefs Aaron Brooks, Dena Marino and Jose Mendin collaborate on a one-night only dinner at Four SeasonsOrlando
- The best spots in Miami to celebrate International Sushi Day
- 3D Printed Candy arrives in Miami on June 1 at Dylan’s Candy Bar
- Coral Gables, Dadeland get anticipated new restaurants
- Beer milkshakes are a 'thing' and they're coming to Wynwood
- Brickell Restaurant Week begins today
- COYO Taco opens in Brickell today
- Celeb chef Michelle Bernstein out at Seagrape
- MiMo's The Federal will close for a week, reopen with new name, concept
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday