Feast on local eats at Slow Food Miami's Season's End Soiree
Bites, cocktails, wine & community
Eat, drink and support locally grown eats June 4 as Slow Food Miami and chef Julie Frans co-host a Season's End Soiree at Essesia at the Palms.
For $35 a person, enjoy cocktails and canapés in the garden.
Proceeds will benefit Slow Food Miami's community gardens. 3025 Collins Ave., click here to buy tickets
- Pubbelly Boys to close PB Steak in Miami Beach
- St. Louis-based Pi Pizzeria opening this year in South Beach
- What's the Best? 5 Great Carpaccios
- New-look AltaMare toasts summer with a new happy hour
- Jumbo's closes after 59-year run in Miami's Liberty City
- Ho Wang closes in Surfside; kosher BBQ joint to take its place
- The List: Eating around Miami with Tongue & Cheek's Jamie DeRosa
- Big shucking scallops at Oceanaire in Miami this weekend
- Treat yourself to Sushi Samba & a movie July 22
- Big Pink gets bigger: Miami Beach-themed burgers added to menu