Feast on local eats at Slow Food Miami's Season's End Soiree
Bites, cocktails, wine & community
Eat, drink and support locally grown eats June 4 as Slow Food Miami and chef Julie Frans co-host a Season's End Soiree at Essesia at the Palms.
For $35 a person, enjoy cocktails and canapés in the garden.
Proceeds will benefit Slow Food Miami's community gardens. 3025 Collins Ave., click here to buy tickets
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?