Feast on local eats at Slow Food Miami's Season's End Soiree
Bites, cocktails, wine & community
Eat, drink and support locally grown eats June 4 as Slow Food Miami and chef Julie Frans co-host a Season's End Soiree at Essesia at the Palms.
For $35 a person, enjoy cocktails and canapés in the garden.
Proceeds will benefit Slow Food Miami's community gardens. 3025 Collins Ave., click here to buy tickets
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week
- What this 'hungry black man' did after a 'dining while black' experience
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day