Feast on local eats at Slow Food Miami's Season's End Soiree
Bites, cocktails, wine & community
Eat, drink and support locally grown eats June 4 as Slow Food Miami and chef Julie Frans co-host a Season's End Soiree at Essesia at the Palms.
For $35 a person, enjoy cocktails and canapés in the garden.
Proceeds will benefit Slow Food Miami's community gardens. 3025 Collins Ave., click here to buy tickets
- South Beach sushi pop-up Prey puts invasive species on the menu at 1 Hotel & Homes
- The List: 10 best Miami foods with Batch Gastropub's Kevin Danilo
- 2 new Coral Gables restaurants opening this week: Trust & Co. and Ichimi
- Worth the drive: Clay Conley opens Grato restaurant in West Palm Beach
- A Top Chef's 10 favorite foods in Miami
- Former Zuma chef, manager to open KYU restaurant in Wynwood
- Kris Wessel to open barbecue joint in Miami's Little Haiti
- Is it worth it? Quality Meats Miami Beach debuts $64 Chicken Parm Pizza
- The List: 10 best South Florida restaurants according to Rick Mijares
- The List: A Ritz-Carlton chef's top Fort Lauderdale restaurants