Feast on local eats at Slow Food Miami's Season's End Soiree
Bites, cocktails, wine & community
Eat, drink and support locally grown eats June 4 as Slow Food Miami and chef Julie Frans co-host a Season's End Soiree at Essesia at the Palms.
For $35 a person, enjoy cocktails and canapés in the garden.
Proceeds will benefit Slow Food Miami's community gardens. 3025 Collins Ave., click here to buy tickets
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo
- Joël Robuchon to open three restaurants in Miami's Design District
- The List: Finding Miami's best food with Quality Meats' Craig Koketsu
- Crust Pizza evolves into Crust Restaurant, opening this month in Miami
- 'Top Chef' alum Spike Mendelsohn to open Sunny's at The Hall hotel in South Beach
- The List: Miami's 10 best bites with chef Diego Oka of La Mar
- Porfirio's closes in South Beach, Señor Frog's opening delayed
- NYC's Sullivan Street Bakery to open in Miami
- The Fed in Miami brings back Crawdaddy Wednesdays
- The List: Miami's best dishes with Katsuya's Jose Icardi