Save on fried chicken and champagne in Wynwood Sept. 27
Indulge in crispy eats and Veuve Clicquot while doing good at Cluck Miami
Friday, Sept. 27 is all about fried chicken and champagne.
Indulge in crispy eats and Veuve Clicquot while doing good at Cluck Miami. The fundraiser showcases local chefs and benefits Ronald McDonald House Charities.
Eat and mingle with the likes of Giorgio Rapicavoli (Eating House), Bradley Kilgore (J&G Grill), and others while enjoying Chambord cocktails, a specialty Gravity Brewlab microbrew and a competition for the best bird.
Admission is $85 in advance (by midnight on Sept. 26) or $100 at the door. Purchase advance tickets at cluckmiami.com.
Update - use promo code MIAMI30 to save 30% on tickets!
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon
- Stephen Starr to open second restaurant in Bal Harbour
- Philly diner Green Eggs Cafe opens in Aventura
- New restaurants add to Doral's food options