Save on fried chicken and champagne in Wynwood Sept. 27
Indulge in crispy eats and Veuve Clicquot while doing good at Cluck Miami
Friday, Sept. 27 is all about fried chicken and champagne.
Indulge in crispy eats and Veuve Clicquot while doing good at Cluck Miami. The fundraiser showcases local chefs and benefits Ronald McDonald House Charities.
Eat and mingle with the likes of Giorgio Rapicavoli (Eating House), Bradley Kilgore (J&G Grill), and others while enjoying Chambord cocktails, a specialty Gravity Brewlab microbrew and a competition for the best bird.
Admission is $85 in advance (by midnight on Sept. 26) or $100 at the door. Purchase advance tickets at cluckmiami.com.
Update - use promo code MIAMI30 to save 30% on tickets!
- Rok:Brgr hosts a New Belgium beer dinner Weds, April 23
- Roberto Cavalli & son host four-course wine dinner April 24
- Red, The Steakhouse debuts tapas menu
- Eat, drink & be merry at these upcoming Miami wine & food events
- Sugarcane hosts Santa Teresa rum dinner April 30
- Eating House hosts annual 4:20 dinner Sunday, April 20
- Tongue & Cheek celebrates its first anniversary with $2 sliders, $4 cocktails and free ice cream
- Egg hunts, cooking class, Frozen screening & Munchkin Fun's 10 other fun things to do this week
- Mondrian debuts "Dig in" brunch Saturday, April 12
- PB Fish pops up at PB Steak