Save on fried chicken and champagne in Wynwood Sept. 27
Indulge in crispy eats and Veuve Clicquot while doing good at Cluck Miami
Friday, Sept. 27 is all about fried chicken and champagne.
Indulge in crispy eats and Veuve Clicquot while doing good at Cluck Miami. The fundraiser showcases local chefs and benefits Ronald McDonald House Charities.
Eat and mingle with the likes of Giorgio Rapicavoli (Eating House), Bradley Kilgore (J&G Grill), and others while enjoying Chambord cocktails, a specialty Gravity Brewlab microbrew and a competition for the best bird.
Admission is $85 in advance (by midnight on Sept. 26) or $100 at the door. Purchase advance tickets at cluckmiami.com.
Update - use promo code MIAMI30 to save 30% on tickets!
- Swine Southern seeks new top chef as Jacob Anaya leaves Miami for California
- Saffron Supper Club lands at Bocce in midtown Miami
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cleo's Danny Elmaleh
- 9beach Fusion Kitchen & Lounge Bar set to open in South Beach
- Former Seaspice chef to oversee food at Fort Lauderdale hotel-condo
- The List: Miami's best eats with Piripi's Najat Kaanache
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez