Save on fried chicken and champagne in Wynwood Sept. 27
Indulge in crispy eats and Veuve Clicquot while doing good at Cluck Miami
Friday, Sept. 27 is all about fried chicken and champagne.
Indulge in crispy eats and Veuve Clicquot while doing good at Cluck Miami. The fundraiser showcases local chefs and benefits Ronald McDonald House Charities.
Eat and mingle with the likes of Giorgio Rapicavoli (Eating House), Bradley Kilgore (J&G Grill), and others while enjoying Chambord cocktails, a specialty Gravity Brewlab microbrew and a competition for the best bird.
Admission is $85 in advance (by midnight on Sept. 26) or $100 at the door. Purchase advance tickets at cluckmiami.com.
Update - use promo code MIAMI30 to save 30% on tickets!
- North Miami bakery to get 'rescued' on TLC show
- Jefe's Original Soul Shack officially open in North Miami
- Tongue & Cheek brings back Kitchen Collab chef series Monday, July 14
- The List: Where a Jean-Georges chef eats in Miami
- Kitchen change-up at Miami's Taperia Raca
- db Bistro brings back dbQ July 8
- Shikany debuts 10-course tasting menu on July 11
- Uncle Tom's Barbecue celebrates grand reopening
- Peruvian import Embarcadero 41 Fusion opens in downtown Miami
- Italian gelato and popsicle shop opens in downtown Miami