Save on fried chicken and champagne in Wynwood Sept. 27
Indulge in crispy eats and Veuve Clicquot while doing good at Cluck Miami
Friday, Sept. 27 is all about fried chicken and champagne.
Indulge in crispy eats and Veuve Clicquot while doing good at Cluck Miami. The fundraiser showcases local chefs and benefits Ronald McDonald House Charities.
Eat and mingle with the likes of Giorgio Rapicavoli (Eating House), Bradley Kilgore (J&G Grill), and others while enjoying Chambord cocktails, a specialty Gravity Brewlab microbrew and a competition for the best bird.
Admission is $85 in advance (by midnight on Sept. 26) or $100 at the door. Purchase advance tickets at cluckmiami.com.
Update - use promo code MIAMI30 to save 30% on tickets!
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week
- What this 'hungry black man' did after a 'dining while black' experience
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day