Feast on Farm to Table
Feast on farm to table eats at 1500°'s Early Harvest Dinner
Early Harvest Dinner
Thursday, Nov 3, 7pm, $85
4525 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Feast on farm to table eats at 1500°'s Early Harvest Dinner on Thursday, Nov 3. The five-course feast will incorporate ingredients from Paradise Farms Organic; White Water Clams; Palmetto Creek Farms; Jackman Ranch; Swank Specialty Produce; and several others. Farmers will speak about the menu between courses and will be available to answer questions. Menu highlights include crispy pork belly tacos, white water clams, whole fried snapper, Lake Meadows roasted chicken and Palmetto Creek pork loin chops. $85 per person, RSVP at 305-674-5594
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?
- Southern Italian restaurant Campania opens Wednesday in Miami