Feast on the Farm fundraiser Sunday
5/4/2011Fertile Earth Foundation, a South Florida nonprofit co-founded by Lanette Sobel and Tiana Madera and devoted to bringing “abundance, health and self-sufficiency to our community,” hosts a Feast on the Farm fundraiser at 6 p.m. Saturday at Homestead’s Paradise Farms. An eco-friendly cocktail hour will be followed by a four-course organic, vegetarian meal by Dionette Kalkhofer (co-owner of the late Om Garden), Ken Blue (Hippocrates Health Institute) and Micah Edelstein (neMesis Green Urban Bistro). Tickets are $125 and must be purchased in advance at www.fertileearth.org.
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- South Florida just got another serious steakhouse
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Phuc Yea pops up for good
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- It's the last day of Miami Spice. Here's where you're eating