Feast on the Farm fundraiser Sunday
5/4/2011Fertile Earth Foundation, a South Florida nonprofit co-founded by Lanette Sobel and Tiana Madera and devoted to bringing “abundance, health and self-sufficiency to our community,” hosts a Feast on the Farm fundraiser at 6 p.m. Saturday at Homestead’s Paradise Farms. An eco-friendly cocktail hour will be followed by a four-course organic, vegetarian meal by Dionette Kalkhofer (co-owner of the late Om Garden), Ken Blue (Hippocrates Health Institute) and Micah Edelstein (neMesis Green Urban Bistro). Tickets are $125 and must be purchased in advance at www.fertileearth.org.
- Outrageous desserts and American classics at Sugar Factory
- Craft Beer of the Week: Keybilly Island Ale
- Burrito San rolls oversize sushi in downtown Miami
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- Red Ginger rolls sushi and izakaya small plates in SoFi
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Eat the best of the wurst at Bavaria Haus in Bayside Marketplace
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine