Feast on the Farm fundraiser Sunday
5/4/2011Fertile Earth Foundation, a South Florida nonprofit co-founded by Lanette Sobel and Tiana Madera and devoted to bringing “abundance, health and self-sufficiency to our community,” hosts a Feast on the Farm fundraiser at 6 p.m. Saturday at Homestead’s Paradise Farms. An eco-friendly cocktail hour will be followed by a four-course organic, vegetarian meal by Dionette Kalkhofer (co-owner of the late Om Garden), Ken Blue (Hippocrates Health Institute) and Micah Edelstein (neMesis Green Urban Bistro). Tickets are $125 and must be purchased in advance at www.fertileearth.org.
- The List: Corsair's Scott Conant
- Jean-Georges turns to Latino cooking at new Matador Room in Miami Beach
- New Year's beer: Anderson Valley Blood Orange Gose
- Armadillo Cafe to open in Boca Raton
- Hoffman's Chocolates engineers sweet treats for the holidays
- Chef changes at Verde, Steak 954, Makoto
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- Michelle Bernstein's Seagrape serves upscale elegance in new Thompson Hotel
- Miami restaurant review: Is Iron Chef Morimoto up to the South Beach challenge?
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina