A Father's tale
Father Cutie writes a book
Ruhama "Buni'' Cutié, wife of Miami's favorite priest Alberto Cutié, is expecting a baby girl in early to mid-December. Meanwhile, Alberto, who was famously photographed by a tabloid while kissing Buni on a South Florida beach last year and left the Roman Catholic church to marry her as an Episcopalian, is getting ready to dish the dirt in a new book. Dilemma: A Priest's Struggle with Faith and Love, due out Jan. 4, prom ises to tell of the conflicts simmering in the priest's life -- he now leads the Episcopal Church of the Resurrection in Biscayne Park -- as the Roman Catholic faith he grew up in became increasingly at odds with his spiritual views and romantic desires.
On Our Radar
- Boca Raton's Ariana Grande splits from rapper
- Bryan "Birdman" Williams pays up
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie