A Father's tale
Father Cutie writes a book
Ruhama "Buni'' Cutié, wife of Miami's favorite priest Alberto Cutié, is expecting a baby girl in early to mid-December. Meanwhile, Alberto, who was famously photographed by a tabloid while kissing Buni on a South Florida beach last year and left the Roman Catholic church to marry her as an Episcopalian, is getting ready to dish the dirt in a new book. Dilemma: A Priest's Struggle with Faith and Love, due out Jan. 4, prom ises to tell of the conflicts simmering in the priest's life -- he now leads the Episcopal Church of the Resurrection in Biscayne Park -- as the Roman Catholic faith he grew up in became increasingly at odds with his spiritual views and romantic desires.
On Our Radar
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'
- Influence Miami at Bakehouse Art Complex
- Fab 5 Freddy featured in a salon at YoungArts tonight