A Father's tale
Father Cutie writes a book
Ruhama "Buni'' Cutié, wife of Miami's favorite priest Alberto Cutié, is expecting a baby girl in early to mid-December. Meanwhile, Alberto, who was famously photographed by a tabloid while kissing Buni on a South Florida beach last year and left the Roman Catholic church to marry her as an Episcopalian, is getting ready to dish the dirt in a new book. Dilemma: A Priest's Struggle with Faith and Love, due out Jan. 4, prom ises to tell of the conflicts simmering in the priest's life -- he now leads the Episcopal Church of the Resurrection in Biscayne Park -- as the Roman Catholic faith he grew up in became increasingly at odds with his spiritual views and romantic desires.
On Our Radar
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- Will Smith seen relaxing at Zuma
- Local designer wins Lifetime's 'Under the Gunn'
- 'House of Cards' star Kevin Spacey dines out
- Austin Mahone celebrates 18th birthday
- Miracle Myles: Myles Chefetz's South of Fifth takeover continues with Prime Private
- Fashion designer Ariana Rockefeller at Alene Too
- Rafael Nadal spends time in presidential suite
- Mayim Bialik is a geek and plays one on TV
- David Beckham's line of swimwear coming to H&M