Fashionista Flea Market
Swanky labels abound at bargain prices at Fashionista’s Flea.
Say oui to this Parisian Flea Market based in Miami, mon cherie. The Fashionista’s Flea, a monthly grassroots style fashion themed tag sale aimed at allowing fashionistas to turn their closet castaways to cash and fashion bargain hunters to find great deals is back this Saturday, Jan. 26 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. at The Whitelaw Hotel (808 Collins Avenue Miami Beach).
The deal? Those wanting to sell merchandise pay $20 to reserve a table and send in photos of items that they plan to sell which are posted on the event’s Facebook page. Once you reserve a table you are sent a Frequently Asked Questions list with instruction on merchandising and how to accept credit cards at the sale via Paypal.
The sale started quietly in November and has grown in popularity with some fashion faithfuls lining up before the doors even open to get the pick of the litter. Past sales have included new designer merchandise with tags still affixed and brand names such as Prada, Gucci, Christian Dior and more. Women participating are attracted to the idea of turning items in their closets that never get worn into cold hard cash. One woman made over $300 at the last flea and is participating again this month!
Bargain hunters are granted free admission to Fashionista’s Flea and get to shop clothing, jewelry, shoes and more from the closets of like-minded women. If you, too, love the thrill of the hunt, hit the Fashionista's Flea — c'est bon!
January 26, 2013 at 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Whitelaw Hotel 808 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach
- Louis Vuitton's Latest Launch Is Heavenly Scent
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills