We sneak a peek inside the bustling Coconut Grove-based consignment shop.
The Fashionista Consignment Boutique
3135 Commodore Plaza, Coconut Grove
The lowdown: Prada wedges for $195? Check. Theory blazers and Chanel handbags at a downright discount? Check, check. The Fashionista has got you covered — in high-end women’s wear, that is.
In business for six years, the consignment boutique offers gently used designer labels at up to 75 percent off retail prices.
The ‘hood: Nestled in groovy Coconut Grove, The Fashionista is a stone’s throw away from Greenstreet Café on Commodore Plaza.
The ambience: Think homey chic. A glass chandelier, baby blue hues and throwback art of Marilyn Monroe art create a swanky feel.
Highlights: On our shopping adventure, we spotted coveted brands such as Tory Burch, Diane Von Furstenberg, Chloe, Balenciaga, Roberto Cavalli, Gucci, Fendi and Manolo Blahnik.
The owner says: “We offer a fifty-fifty split for customers who bring in their clothing and accessories,” Owner Valerie Pazmino adds.
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood
- Discover Finds, a New South Miami Accessory Boutique
- Market Man Opens in South Miami
- Kit and Ace Opens in Wynwood
- Adrienne Bosh Brings Paris to Miami
- Suit up! There’s a New Menswear Mecca in Town