Fashionably Conscious Designer Shopping Fundraising Sale Returns
Now in its seventh rendition, Fashionably Conscious returns. Think Prada for next to nada while giving back to the community.
When: Sept. 19-21, 2014
Where: Village of Merrick Park, 358 San Lorenzo Ave., Coral Gables
Scour the most-coveted closets in Miami and give back to the community, fashionistas!
Now in its seventh rendition, Fashionably Conscious gathers gently used finds from Miami’s most enviable wardrobes, and sells these treasures at rock-bottom prices.
The feel-good factor? All the proceeds benefit Coconut Grove Cares. This nonprofit in the groovy Grove operates the Barnyard Community Center, a facility that provides free educational and cultural afterschool and summer programs for underprivileged children ages 5 to 13.
Last year, we scooped up Cartier men's cufflinks, YSL thigh-high boots and a Karen Millen frock at a steal. The notion we helped kiddies in our neighboring community was a major bonus.
To join in on the fun, visit here.
On Friday, Sept. 19 there will be a VIP Cocktail Preview Sale from 5 to 9 p.m. ($25 admission).
On Saturday, Sept. 20 there will be an All-Day Sale ($10 admission).
On Sunday, Sept. 21 a Clearance Sale ($5 admission) is in order.
- GBS Serving Up Free Get-Gorgeous Services
- Peep the Lilly Pultizer Jeep!
- New Store Openings at Aventura Mall
- Love is in the HAIR at Blo Midtown
- New Outlet Locations Coming Soon to Sawgrass Mills
- Blush Boutique Blowout Sale
- Eberjey Sample Sale!
- Art Basel Shopping & Fashion Events Guide
- Hola, Webster Cabana at St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort
- U.S. Polo Assn. Pop-Up Event at University of Miami