Fashionably Conscious Designer Shopping Fundraising Sale Returns
Now in its eighth rendition, Fashionably Conscious returns. Think Prada for next to nada while giving back to the community.
When: September 25 to 27, 2015
Where: Cocowalk, 3015 Grand Avenue, Suite 210 (2nd Floor next to Cheesecake Factory)
Scour the most-coveted closets in Miami and give back to the community, fashionistas!
Now in its eighth rendition, Fashionably Conscious gathers gently used finds from Miami’s most enviable wardrobes, and sells these treasures at rock-bottom prices for both men (yes, men!) and women.
The feel-good factor? All the proceeds benefit Coconut Grove Cares. This nonprofit in the groovy Grove operates the Barnyard Community Center, a facility that provides free educational and cultural afterschool and summer programs for underprivileged children ages 5 to 13.
Last year, we scooped up Cartier men's cufflinks, YSL thigh-high boots and a Chanel blazer at a steal. The notion we helped kiddies in our neighboring community was a major bonus.
To join in on the fun, visit here.
On Friday, Sept. 25 there will be a VIP Cocktail Preview Sale from 5 to 9 p.m. ($25 admission).
On Saturday, Sept. 26 there will be an All-Day Sale from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. ($10 admission).
On Sunday, Sept. 21 a Clearance Sale from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. ($5 admission)
- Shop For A Cause with Blogger Angeles Almuna
- beGlammed On-Demand Beauty Service Launches in Miami
- SEPHORA Opening in Coral Gables
- Capretto Shoes to Host Two Stylish Events
- Create Your Own Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers
- Poshmark Invites You to its Sassy Summer Style #PoshParty
- Trunk Show at The Standard
- European Wax Center and Wilhelmina Are Looking for a Summer Goddess
- Sawgrass Mills Adds New Stores
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art