Fashionable Fridays in Florida
Fashion 1st Fridays launches making Fridays more fashionable and wallet friendly.
Fashion 1st Fridays
Dec. 7, 2012 at the Whitelaw Hotel
808 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach
Just In Time for Art Basel, inaugural monthly sample sale Fashion 1st Fridays kicks off Friday, December 7, 2012
Three of Miami’s fashion-savvy savants, Showroom 305, Jeffrey Lubin Group and It Marketing Concepts, team up to bring New York-style sample sale to Miami with Fashion 1st Fridays, a monthly sample sale giving guests access to designer showroom merchandise at wallet-friendly prices.
The first fix for fashionistas debuts Friday, December 7, 2012 at the Whitelaw Hotel on South Beach.
The 411? WHAT: Scoop up brands such as Pretty Odd Apparel, Sea Satin Couture, Tunic Love, Amorium Jewels, JaBella Jewels, Guria, Aquarius, Peixoto and Alessandra Gold who will offer deep discounts ranging from 25 to 75 percent off retail price for shoppers. Each month the selection of vendors will change as will the location to keep things fresh and fun.
Did we mention there's swag? Guests attending Fashion 1st Fridays will shop clothing, jewelry, swimwear and more, as they sip complimentary signature cocktail served from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m., pamper themselves at the beauty bar and get into the groove courtesy of the Whitelaw's in house DJ who will be spinning tunes all night long. Plus the first guests to arrive will score free treats from luxury cookie brand Kukees.
The party starts at 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. at the Whitelaw Hotel (808 Collins Avenue Miami Beach).
See you there, savvy shoppers!
- Shop For A Cause with Blogger Angeles Almuna
- beGlammed On-Demand Beauty Service Launches in Miami
- SEPHORA Opening in Coral Gables
- Capretto Shoes to Host Two Stylish Events
- Create Your Own Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers
- Poshmark Invites You to its Sassy Summer Style #PoshParty
- Trunk Show at The Standard
- European Wax Center and Wilhelmina Are Looking for a Summer Goddess
- Sawgrass Mills Adds New Stores
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art