Rewind: Miami Fashion Week
Check out this visual recap of the best designs from Miami Fashion Week with help from our Fashionista Police.
Miami Fashion Week came and went, and with it so did some of the most interesting and engaging designs we have seen in quite some time. Here are some of the highlights from the shows held in the Design District. Leave a review of which designs were your favorite and which need to be sent back to the designers.
- Shop for a Cause
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project
- Wynwood Letterpress Opens with Handmade Charm
- Century 21 Coming to Sawgrass Mills
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Pumping It Up with Aquazzura's Edgardo Osorio
- Style Meets Social Good at Wine, Women & Shoes
- Finding Inspiration with Marchesa’s Keren Craig
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- Dsquared2 Opens in South Florida