Fashion’s Fight Against Parkinson’s steps out at Miami Swim Week
Henry Santos and model Shannon Rusbuldt are hosting
It's getting hot in here! And all for a good cause. Charitable organization Fashion’s Fight will host a glamorous evening of philanthropy to showcase the season’s hottest swimwear collections while raising money to benefit the Wilkins Parkinson’s Foundation (WPF). Hosted by Fashion’s Fight founder and model, Shannon Rusbuldt, and Dominican pop star Henry Santos, the inaugural Fashion’s Fight Against Parkinson’s will feature runway shows by celebrity swimwear designer AmbiKa (bika swimwear), local cult favorite Luba and other designers. Rusbuldt and Santos, along with Miami Heat dancer Stephanie Hettchen and other local luminaries will strut.
The action starts6:30 p.m. Saturday, at the Highbar, Dream South Beach’s rooftop bar with a late 70's poolside motif. Guests will enjoy music by DJ Nova and have the opportunity to participate in a raffle with baskets of designer gifts valued at more than $5,000 each. All proceeds from the evening will be donated to WPF, a non-profit dedicated to raising awareness about Parkinson’s Disease.
Tickets are $100 for general admission and include reserved seating, open cocktail bar, complimentary hors d'oeuvres, valet parking and a luxurious gift bag.
Visit http://fashionsfight.com/tickets-donations/for ticket sales. VIP cabanas are available for $1,500 at http://www.ezvip.com/and include six VIP seats during show with one private cabana, open bar waitress service, two complimentary bottles and a backstage meet and greet with designers and celebrity hosts. Valet parking is available on-site or street parking at 11th and Collins.
Dream South Beach 1111 Collins Ave. Miami Beach
On Our Radar
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore
- Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture
- Antonio Banderas has a ball in Miami, celebrates birthday
- Artist Shepard Fairey talks Hennessy bottle design in Wynwood
- New Miami Heat players spotted around town
- Robin Williams mourned at South Beach hotel
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders reveal 2015 swimsuit calendar at LIV nightclub
- Brittny Gastineau has fun in the sun in Miami
- Hulu star Ray Diaz comes home to Miami
- Singer Brendan O'Hara rocks out local club