Fashion Frenzy Kick off Event at Mia
Start your weekend off at Mia Ultra Lounge for a Fashion Season Kick off event with music by resident DJ Nikolas.
Currently the weather is a sunny 75 degrees out; it’s a perfect start to an amazing Friday. Already my weekend is getting packed with all the different events going on tonight, tomorrow, and Sunday. Tonight I’m getting my “fashionista” on at Mia Ultra Lounge for a special Fashion Frenzy Kick Off event celebrating the start of the spring/summer 2010 fashion season with music by resident DJ Nikolas dropping the best in house music.
At Mia you can always find some of the hottest socials in Miami. The crowd is fresh, hip, and classy; whether mingling on the patio, or breaking a sweat on the dance floor, Mia is a perfect alternative from the insanity on South Beach. Start the night off early with dinner and drinks; then when the music picks up, stay to party! Mia has become one of the hottest lounges on Biscayne, every week the party seems to get better and better. If you’re not sure what to do this evening, one of my suggestions is to check out Mia Lounge, I guarantee you’ll be satisfied.
- Go Drink This: The Pink Lady
- Cabarets, supper clubs, oysters, bubbles, beer gardens, yoga & house music all night long
- Go Drink This: House-Bottled Pear and Hibiscus Cider
- Miami nightlife impresario Chris Paciello to open Rockwell nightclub in Miami Beach
- Charity cocktailing, tricking out, clam baking, jet setting, swining and dining, and salsa dancing
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: American Social in Brickell
- Go Drink This: Lemongrass Collins
- Four Seasons Brickell hosts End of Summer pool party
- Metro Railing, antique spicing, sommelier slamming, straycationing & Blocktoberfesting
- Go Drink This: Jalapeño & Tamarind Pisco Sour