Fashion Frenzy Kick off Event at Mia
Start your weekend off at Mia Ultra Lounge for a Fashion Season Kick off event with music by resident DJ Nikolas.
Currently the weather is a sunny 75 degrees out; it’s a perfect start to an amazing Friday. Already my weekend is getting packed with all the different events going on tonight, tomorrow, and Sunday. Tonight I’m getting my “fashionista” on at Mia Ultra Lounge for a special Fashion Frenzy Kick Off event celebrating the start of the spring/summer 2010 fashion season with music by resident DJ Nikolas dropping the best in house music.
At Mia you can always find some of the hottest socials in Miami. The crowd is fresh, hip, and classy; whether mingling on the patio, or breaking a sweat on the dance floor, Mia is a perfect alternative from the insanity on South Beach. Start the night off early with dinner and drinks; then when the music picks up, stay to party! Mia has become one of the hottest lounges on Biscayne, every week the party seems to get better and better. If you’re not sure what to do this evening, one of my suggestions is to check out Mia Lounge, I guarantee you’ll be satisfied.
- Go Drink This: Marrakesh
- ICON Miami opening soon in former Mansion space and now hiring
- Rok'n burgers on 73rd St., rockin' authors hit Rock Bottom at Arsht, Dom at The Dutch & Sweet Liberty's sweet deal
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: DECK sixteen at Hyatt Centric
- Neat Stuff's Casino Night returns this Friday at Nikki Beach
- LUCKYRICE at the Raleigh, PIG in Wynwood, a pre-Pride Soiree & showboating on Fisher Island with the Pointer Sisters
- Go Drink This: Sir Isaac Newton
- New lounges, poolside rap parties, free concerts, food fetes & dinner with Uncle Luke
- Go Drink This: The Aviator
- Spooky, boozy, cool: Halloween week in Miami and beyond