Fashion Frenzy Kick off Event at Mia
Start your weekend off at Mia Ultra Lounge for a Fashion Season Kick off event with music by resident DJ Nikolas.
Currently the weather is a sunny 75 degrees out; it’s a perfect start to an amazing Friday. Already my weekend is getting packed with all the different events going on tonight, tomorrow, and Sunday. Tonight I’m getting my “fashionista” on at Mia Ultra Lounge for a special Fashion Frenzy Kick Off event celebrating the start of the spring/summer 2010 fashion season with music by resident DJ Nikolas dropping the best in house music.
At Mia you can always find some of the hottest socials in Miami. The crowd is fresh, hip, and classy; whether mingling on the patio, or breaking a sweat on the dance floor, Mia is a perfect alternative from the insanity on South Beach. Start the night off early with dinner and drinks; then when the music picks up, stay to party! Mia has become one of the hottest lounges on Biscayne, every week the party seems to get better and better. If you’re not sure what to do this evening, one of my suggestions is to check out Mia Lounge, I guarantee you’ll be satisfied.
- Go Drink This: Canchánchara
- Win VIP access for The Do-Over Miami on Sunday, August 9!
- Go Drink This: Bari
- Rok Brgr Block Party, Beverly Hills Cafe 2.0, Pisco Hour, Dive-In Movies
- Go Drink This: Mojito Illegal
- Drinkhouse Fire & Ice set to bring frosty fun to Miami nightlife
- The 10 Must-Have Cocktails in Miami this Summer
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Toscana Divino in Brickell
- Sunset Swim, Bacchanal at Bagatelle, see J Alvarez for free, beer & clay at the Wolfsonian & free Wapo Tacos!
- Go Drink This: Scotch and the Coconut