Fashion designers, there's still time to submit sketches
Calling all aspiring designers!
MADE and Peroni are pairing for the second time to give the fashion stars of the future the opportunity to launch their own collection. They are seeking designers in cities such as Miami to enter a contest by submitting original sketches.
Do you have what it takes to make it? Judges Zanna Roberts Rassi and Coco Rocha (pictured) will decide who gets "made". Winners will be flown to New York on Sept. 10 to present their concepts to the judges and show in February 2014.
Applicants must be over the age of 25. Submit original sketches" evoking the craftsmanship, authenticity and creative excellence that are championed by Peroni around the world," says a release, by Thursday.
Get more details on the official Peroni Facebook page: www.facebook.com/peroniusa
On Our Radar
- Lil Wayne takes out loan
- Dance meets charity with SWAY
- Miami Heat players attend opening of new Edition Boutique.
- Donald Trump spends Turkey Day in Florida
- Michael B Jordan in Miami talking 'Creed'
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding