Fashion designers, there's still time to submit sketches
Calling all aspiring designers!
MADE and Peroni are pairing for the second time to give the fashion stars of the future the opportunity to launch their own collection. They are seeking designers in cities such as Miami to enter a contest by submitting original sketches.
Do you have what it takes to make it? Judges Zanna Roberts Rassi and Coco Rocha (pictured) will decide who gets "made". Winners will be flown to New York on Sept. 10 to present their concepts to the judges and show in February 2014.
Applicants must be over the age of 25. Submit original sketches" evoking the craftsmanship, authenticity and creative excellence that are championed by Peroni around the world," says a release, by Thursday.
Get more details on the official Peroni Facebook page: www.facebook.com/peroniusa
On Our Radar
- Mario Chalmers: It's going to be an exciting Miami Heat season
- Spied around Miami: ARod, Katy Perry's ex, Shaq
- Million Dollar Listing Miami in trouble?
- Dwayne "The Rock Johnson filming football show in Miami
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Mangianello continue romance-fest in Miami
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules