Fashion designers, there's still time to submit sketches
Calling all aspiring designers!
MADE and Peroni are pairing for the second time to give the fashion stars of the future the opportunity to launch their own collection. They are seeking designers in cities such as Miami to enter a contest by submitting original sketches.
Do you have what it takes to make it? Judges Zanna Roberts Rassi and Coco Rocha (pictured) will decide who gets "made". Winners will be flown to New York on Sept. 10 to present their concepts to the judges and show in February 2014.
Applicants must be over the age of 25. Submit original sketches" evoking the craftsmanship, authenticity and creative excellence that are championed by Peroni around the world," says a release, by Thursday.
Get more details on the official Peroni Facebook page: www.facebook.com/peroniusa
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika