Fashion designers, there's still time to submit sketches
Calling all aspiring designers!
MADE and Peroni are pairing for the second time to give the fashion stars of the future the opportunity to launch their own collection. They are seeking designers in cities such as Miami to enter a contest by submitting original sketches.
Do you have what it takes to make it? Judges Zanna Roberts Rassi and Coco Rocha (pictured) will decide who gets "made". Winners will be flown to New York on Sept. 10 to present their concepts to the judges and show in February 2014.
Applicants must be over the age of 25. Submit original sketches" evoking the craftsmanship, authenticity and creative excellence that are championed by Peroni around the world," says a release, by Thursday.
Get more details on the official Peroni Facebook page: www.facebook.com/peroniusa
On Our Radar
- A look at Pitbull's style evolution
- The 5 most affordable ways to get around South Beach
- Draya Michele debuts Mint Swim collection in Miami, shows off curves at the beach
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud