Fashion designers, there's still time to submit sketches
Calling all aspiring designers!
MADE and Peroni are pairing for the second time to give the fashion stars of the future the opportunity to launch their own collection. They are seeking designers in cities such as Miami to enter a contest by submitting original sketches.
Do you have what it takes to make it? Judges Zanna Roberts Rassi and Coco Rocha (pictured) will decide who gets "made". Winners will be flown to New York on Sept. 10 to present their concepts to the judges and show in February 2014.
Applicants must be over the age of 25. Submit original sketches" evoking the craftsmanship, authenticity and creative excellence that are championed by Peroni around the world," says a release, by Thursday.
Get more details on the official Peroni Facebook page: www.facebook.com/peroniusa
On Our Radar
- Jookin with Lil Buck in Miami
- Glamorous red carpet for Miss Universe
- Christian Slater shows up at party
- Shaq: from basketball to law enforcement
- Amber Rose makes a splash in Miami
- Shannen Doherty talks new reality show
- Brazilian soccer star keeps the party going
- Joanna Krupa suing fellow Housewives star
- Magic Johnson at book appearance
- Justin Bieber misses another hearing