Fashion designer Ariana Rockefeller at Alene Too
Comes from famous family
Ariana Rockefeller isn’t resting on her famous last-name laurels, either. The great-granddaughter of John D. Rockefeller Jr. and Abby Aldrich Rockefeller (the socialite who helped establish New York’s Museum of Modern Art) is an emerging fashion designer. “A love for beautiful things runs in my family,” Rockefeller, who studied visual arts and political science at Columbia University, told W in 2011, after launching her eponymous line. “[It] honors my family’s refined sensibilities, but also breaks free a bit. That’s basically been the theme of my life.” She’ll be at Alene Too in Boca Raton 4-6 p.m. Wednesday. A selection of the Spring/Summer 2014 stuff will be sold for a limited time at the store.
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika