Fashion designer Ariana Rockefeller at Alene Too
Comes from famous family
Ariana Rockefeller isn’t resting on her famous last-name laurels, either. The great-granddaughter of John D. Rockefeller Jr. and Abby Aldrich Rockefeller (the socialite who helped establish New York’s Museum of Modern Art) is an emerging fashion designer. “A love for beautiful things runs in my family,” Rockefeller, who studied visual arts and political science at Columbia University, told W in 2011, after launching her eponymous line. “[It] honors my family’s refined sensibilities, but also breaks free a bit. That’s basically been the theme of my life.” She’ll be at Alene Too in Boca Raton 4-6 p.m. Wednesday. A selection of the Spring/Summer 2014 stuff will be sold for a limited time at the store.
On Our Radar
- David Beckham canvasing Miami again?
- Paris Hilton on the red carpet
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach
- Toni Braxton meets up with the Wades at benefit
- Sir Richard Branson takes in Formula E