Fashion designer Ariana Rockefeller at Alene Too
Comes from famous family
Ariana Rockefeller isn’t resting on her famous last-name laurels, either. The great-granddaughter of John D. Rockefeller Jr. and Abby Aldrich Rockefeller (the socialite who helped establish New York’s Museum of Modern Art) is an emerging fashion designer. “A love for beautiful things runs in my family,” Rockefeller, who studied visual arts and political science at Columbia University, told W in 2011, after launching her eponymous line. “[It] honors my family’s refined sensibilities, but also breaks free a bit. That’s basically been the theme of my life.” She’ll be at Alene Too in Boca Raton 4-6 p.m. Wednesday. A selection of the Spring/Summer 2014 stuff will be sold for a limited time at the store.
On Our Radar
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'