Fashion designer Ariana Rockefeller at Alene Too
Comes from famous family
Ariana Rockefeller isn’t resting on her famous last-name laurels, either. The great-granddaughter of John D. Rockefeller Jr. and Abby Aldrich Rockefeller (the socialite who helped establish New York’s Museum of Modern Art) is an emerging fashion designer. “A love for beautiful things runs in my family,” Rockefeller, who studied visual arts and political science at Columbia University, told W in 2011, after launching her eponymous line. “[It] honors my family’s refined sensibilities, but also breaks free a bit. That’s basically been the theme of my life.” She’ll be at Alene Too in Boca Raton 4-6 p.m. Wednesday. A selection of the Spring/Summer 2014 stuff will be sold for a limited time at the store.
On Our Radar
- Spied around Miami: ARod, Katy Perry's ex, Shaq
- Million Dollar Listing Miami in trouble?
- Dwayne "The Rock Johnson filming football show in Miami
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Mangianello continue romance-fest in Miami
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach