Fashion Bloggers Night Out Recap
Miami's fashion bloggers took over Neiman Marcus Merrick Park and Miami.com was all over the blogger blitz.
What do you get when you mix Miami's fashion bloggers and Neiman Marcus wears?
One hot night of gorgeous guests Tweeting, Facebooking, Pinning and Instagram-ing madness!
The evening started off at Neiman Marcus Coral Gables on April 25 where panelists Maria Arguello, Jenny Lopez, Kar Gar, Ginger Harris Annie Vazquez and Maria Tettamanti discussed the key factors to blogging which can be best summed up as: Finding your voice, nailing down a web domain NOW, using Google Analytics as a tool to gauge your audience, utilizing social media (Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Google Plus and Instagram) to promote your blog, staying true to your standards (don’t write about something if you don’t LOVE it), keep it professional at ALL times (dress the part, act the part) and create at least one post a day.
The panel was followed by a Spring fashion show by Neiman Marcus. The big trends? Yellow is the new neutral, pops of neons are still here, tribal prints are de rigueur, printed jeans rock and Christian Louboutin is still the reigning king of heels (as if we had to point that out).
We spotted sartorially savvy women and men for as far as the naked eye could see. Our fave look was fellow blogger Steffy Kuncman (pictured here, far right). Talk to us about how she mixes man repelling socks and loafers, shorts and porgie pie hat with aplomb.
Love it, Miami!
- Louis Vuitton's Latest Launch Is Heavenly Scent
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills