Fashion Bloggers Night Out Recap
Miami's fashion bloggers took over Neiman Marcus Merrick Park and Miami.com was all over the blogger blitz.
What do you get when you mix Miami's fashion bloggers and Neiman Marcus wears?
One hot night of gorgeous guests Tweeting, Facebooking, Pinning and Instagram-ing madness!
The evening started off at Neiman Marcus Coral Gables on April 25 where panelists Maria Arguello, Jenny Lopez, Kar Gar, Ginger Harris Annie Vazquez and Maria Tettamanti discussed the key factors to blogging which can be best summed up as: Finding your voice, nailing down a web domain NOW, using Google Analytics as a tool to gauge your audience, utilizing social media (Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Google Plus and Instagram) to promote your blog, staying true to your standards (don’t write about something if you don’t LOVE it), keep it professional at ALL times (dress the part, act the part) and create at least one post a day.
The panel was followed by a Spring fashion show by Neiman Marcus. The big trends? Yellow is the new neutral, pops of neons are still here, tribal prints are de rigueur, printed jeans rock and Christian Louboutin is still the reigning king of heels (as if we had to point that out).
We spotted sartorially savvy women and men for as far as the naked eye could see. Our fave look was fellow blogger Steffy Kuncman (pictured here, far right). Talk to us about how she mixes man repelling socks and loafers, shorts and porgie pie hat with aplomb.
Love it, Miami!
- What to Wear at The World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship
- GBS Serving Up Free Get-Gorgeous Services
- Peep the Lilly Pultizer Jeep!
- New Store Openings at Aventura Mall
- Love is in the HAIR at Blo Midtown
- New Outlet Locations Coming Soon to Sawgrass Mills
- Blush Boutique Blowout Sale
- Eberjey Sample Sale!
- Art Basel Shopping & Fashion Events Guide
- Hola, Webster Cabana at St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort