Fashion Art Ball 2010
Fashion Art Ball is back for the 12th year with an eclectic mix of music, fashion, art and beautiful people.
Fashion Art Ball
Saturday, May 15, at 8 p.m.
2377 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
Michelle and Tommy Pooch and Alan Roth present the 12th Annual Fashion Art Ball, set for Saturday, May 15, at 8 p.m. at the recently renovated Gansevoort Hotel in Miami Beach. This wonderful, eclectic event will include a star-studded fashion show, a silent auction highlighting the works of local artists, and special entertainment.
Guests will also be treated to an open bar, and food from local restaurants including B.E.D., Casale Pizzeria, David’s Café, Grill on the Alley, Meat Market, RA Sushi, Segafredo and Yogurbella. All proceeds benefit the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Willard Shepard from NBC6 and Buster Cox from A3 TV will serve as emcees.
General admission tickets cost $100 per person in advance, $150 at the door. Tables of 10 with premier runway seating are available for $2,500. For more information contact: Jennifer Tate at 954-739-5006, email email@example.com.
See and Do
- Accessible Art: Caribbean-centric exhibition by Haitian artist, Locust Projects wins first NEA grant, and is the Museum of Art Fort Lauderdale expanding?
- Munchkin Fun's 22 fun things to do with the kids Dec 16-21
- 'We Will Rock You' is a guilty pleasure for Queen fans
- Cheech and Chong perform this Sunday at the Hard Rock Live
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Dec. 13-15
- 'Making God Laugh' mines sobering truths
- Found Footage Festival keeps videotape alive
- ‘We Will Rock You’ is built on Queen’s flamboyant rock music
- Accessible Art: Art Basel sets attendance record, color in time and space with Carlos Cruz-Diez, and the Bakehouse Art Complex builds first public metal-casting foundry
- Munchkin Fun's 22 fun things to do with the kids Dec 9-14