Fashion Art Ball 2010
Fashion Art Ball is back for the 12th year with an eclectic mix of music, fashion, art and beautiful people.
Michelle and Tommy Pooch and Alan Roth present the 12th Annual Fashion Art Ball, set for Saturday, May 15, at 8 p.m. at the recently renovated Gansevoort Hotel in Miami Beach. This wonderful, eclectic event will include a star-studded fashion show, a silent auction highlighting the works of local artists, and special entertainment.
Guests will also be treated to an open bar, and food from local restaurants including B.E.D., Casale Pizzeria, David’s Café, Grill on the Alley, Meat Market, RA Sushi, Segafredo and Yogurbella. All proceeds benefit the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Willard Shepard from NBC6 and Buster Cox from A3 TV will serve as emcees.
General admission tickets cost $100 per person in advance, $150 at the door. Tables of 10 with premier runway seating are available for $2,500. For more information contact: Jennifer Tate at 954-739-5006, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fashion Art Ball
Saturday, May 15, at 8 p.m.
2377 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
See and Do
- Discover Miami's Little Haiti neighbhorhood
- He was told as a boy he'd have to go to a deaf school—but he grew up to help make the music to Hamilton
- Las Olas Art Fair takes over the streets of Fort Lauderdale this weekend
- Coral Gables Hispanic Cultural Festival takes over the streets of City Beautiful
- 5 reasons you should check out the Mammography Art Initiative in Wynwood this weekend
- 7 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Oct. 21-23
- Miami's cultural itinerary courtesy of Prism Creative Group - Oct. 16-31
- Find your happy place at the Modern Life Mindfulness Festival
- Grovetoberfest Celebrates Six Years of Craft Beer
- Can this Miami political roast Make America Laugh Again? Let's hope so