Fashion Art Ball 2010
Fashion Art Ball is back for the 12th year with an eclectic mix of music, fashion, art and beautiful people.
Michelle and Tommy Pooch and Alan Roth present the 12th Annual Fashion Art Ball, set for Saturday, May 15, at 8 p.m. at the recently renovated Gansevoort Hotel in Miami Beach. This wonderful, eclectic event will include a star-studded fashion show, a silent auction highlighting the works of local artists, and special entertainment.
Guests will also be treated to an open bar, and food from local restaurants including B.E.D., Casale Pizzeria, David’s Café, Grill on the Alley, Meat Market, RA Sushi, Segafredo and Yogurbella. All proceeds benefit the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Willard Shepard from NBC6 and Buster Cox from A3 TV will serve as emcees.
General admission tickets cost $100 per person in advance, $150 at the door. Tables of 10 with premier runway seating are available for $2,500. For more information contact: Jennifer Tate at 954-739-5006, email email@example.com.
Fashion Art Ball
Saturday, May 15, at 8 p.m.
2377 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
See and Do
- Our favorite Miami stories this week
- 6 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - July 29-31
- 6 Best Places to Take Miami Newbies
- 5 things that will always remind you you're in Miami
- 5 reasons why mango season is the best time to be in Miami
- 5 kinds of guys you'll wind up meeting in Miami's dating scene
- Friends of The Underline hosts #PokemonGoUnderline social media contest
- So you think you can dance? Prove it on National Dance Day with the Miami City Ballet
- 7 things you must taste when in Miami
- 9 Instagram-Worthy Photo Opps in Miami