Fashion Art Ball 2010
Fashion Art Ball is back for the 12th year with an eclectic mix of music, fashion, art and beautiful people.
Michelle and Tommy Pooch and Alan Roth present the 12th Annual Fashion Art Ball, set for Saturday, May 15, at 8 p.m. at the recently renovated Gansevoort Hotel in Miami Beach. This wonderful, eclectic event will include a star-studded fashion show, a silent auction highlighting the works of local artists, and special entertainment.
Guests will also be treated to an open bar, and food from local restaurants including B.E.D., Casale Pizzeria, David’s Café, Grill on the Alley, Meat Market, RA Sushi, Segafredo and Yogurbella. All proceeds benefit the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Willard Shepard from NBC6 and Buster Cox from A3 TV will serve as emcees.
General admission tickets cost $100 per person in advance, $150 at the door. Tables of 10 with premier runway seating are available for $2,500. For more information contact: Jennifer Tate at 954-739-5006, email email@example.com.
Fashion Art Ball
Saturday, May 15, at 8 p.m.
2377 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
See and Do
- Super 8 Motels is ditching its old art and it can be yours
- 7 Reactions Cuban Americans Had to Fidel Castro’s Death
- Events in Miami in December 2016
- Courtney Love can now scratch musical theater off her bucket list
- Five Things to do After Stuffing Yourself on Thanksgiving
- All the feels locals have during Art Basel
- Weekend events in Miami that won't leave you broke - Nov. 18-20
- Six Things you didn’t know about Miami Children’s Museum
- Robot bartenders and a 10-story slide. That’s life on the world's biggest cruise ship
- Miami's coolest events courtesy of Prism Creative Group - Nov. 15-30