Fashion Art Ball 2010
Fashion Art Ball is back for the 12th year with an eclectic mix of music, fashion, art and beautiful people.
Fashion Art Ball
Saturday, May 15, at 8 p.m.
2377 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
Michelle and Tommy Pooch and Alan Roth present the 12th Annual Fashion Art Ball, set for Saturday, May 15, at 8 p.m. at the recently renovated Gansevoort Hotel in Miami Beach. This wonderful, eclectic event will include a star-studded fashion show, a silent auction highlighting the works of local artists, and special entertainment.
Guests will also be treated to an open bar, and food from local restaurants including B.E.D., Casale Pizzeria, David’s Café, Grill on the Alley, Meat Market, RA Sushi, Segafredo and Yogurbella. All proceeds benefit the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Willard Shepard from NBC6 and Buster Cox from A3 TV will serve as emcees.
General admission tickets cost $100 per person in advance, $150 at the door. Tables of 10 with premier runway seating are available for $2,500. For more information contact: Jennifer Tate at 954-739-5006, email email@example.com.
See and Do
- Miami Events - December 2015
- 17 Fun Things to Do This Week: Nov 30 - Dec 5
- Eddie Izzard comes to Miami with 'Force Majeure' tour
- Bayfront Park hosts tree lighting event to kick off holiday season
- Momix will perform and teach a master class at Broward Center
- 17 Fun Things to Do This Holiday Week: Nov 23-29
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Nov. 20-22
- ‘Newsies’ dances its way back to South Florida with a charming leading man
- Some Miami Book Fair events of note (in a weekend of hundreds)
- Miami Book Fair, a literary cornucopia, kicks off