Eat in Paradise Saturday night
Feast on the Farm
Saturday, May 7, 6pm, $125
Paradise Farms, Homestead
Fertile Earth Foundation, a South Florida nonprofit co-founded by Lanette Sobel and Tiana Madera and devoted to bringing "abundance, health and self-sufficiency to our community," hosts a Feast on the Farm fundraiser at 6 p.m. Saturday at Homestead's Paradise Farms. An eco-friendly cocktail hour will be followed by a four-course organic, vegetarian meal by Dionette Kalkhofer (co-owner of the late Om Garden), Ken Blue (Hippocrates Health Institute) and Micah Edelstein (neMesis Green Urban Bistro). Tickets are $125 and must be purchased in advance at www.fertileearth.org.
- Gimme A Burger's burgers will have you saying, 'Gimme'
- Miami Spice Report Cards: Grading the Restaurants, Part 2
- 3 stars for NIU Kitchen's modern accent on Spanish tapas
- Holy guacamole: Cantina La Veinte pushes upmarket Mexican food in Miami
- Brickell and Miami's Design District are getting new Italian restaurants
- Las Olas gets a new Italian restaurant
- What Craft Beer Style Are You?
- Sip with the experts at La Cave d'Azur's weekly wine tasting
- Feast on a 2lb lobster at Morton's Aug 22
- 7 Peruvian seafood restaurants in Miami to try now