Eat in Paradise Saturday night
Feast on the Farm
Saturday, May 7, 6pm, $125
Paradise Farms, Homestead
Fertile Earth Foundation, a South Florida nonprofit co-founded by Lanette Sobel and Tiana Madera and devoted to bringing "abundance, health and self-sufficiency to our community," hosts a Feast on the Farm fundraiser at 6 p.m. Saturday at Homestead's Paradise Farms. An eco-friendly cocktail hour will be followed by a four-course organic, vegetarian meal by Dionette Kalkhofer (co-owner of the late Om Garden), Ken Blue (Hippocrates Health Institute) and Micah Edelstein (neMesis Green Urban Bistro). Tickets are $125 and must be purchased in advance at www.fertileearth.org.
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- DB Bistro Moderne Miami goes casual for the summer
- Get your frites on: Bistro Cassis opens in midtown Miami
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Bold & cold: Tio Gazpacho bottles the good stuff
- In Miami Beach, Klima's exquisite food is a study in simplicity
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- Brew in Miami: Mother Earth Cali Creamin'
- Take a swim with Soho Bay's fresh fish dishes
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez