After 3+ years, Fratelli Lyon says farewell
Ken Lyon bids Design District farewell as he expands his catering biz
Open since 2008, Fratelli Lyon, the stylish Italian eatery from Miami catering veteran Ken Lyon, has closed and will make way for Dena Marino's MC Kitchen. But it's not over for Lyon, not even close. "At Fratelli Lyon, there was a distinctive difference in 'vision' between myself and other partners. Fratelli Lyon was a great concept, something I was very proud of developing - we are currently looking for another location.We are so grateful to the public support, especially for the first 3-years while I was there."
Lyon adds that his eponymous catering company is "booming," and will be offering his clients a "Fratelli Lyon" menu special for the summer. "Since our customers can't come to Fratelli Lyon, we will come to them!" he says. In addition to being at the Norton Museum of Art in Palm Beach for over 8 years, Lyon also tells us that soon there will be "very interesting things to come for us at the Wolfsonian-FIU" in the fall. We'll keep you posted.
- From 1826 to 50 Eggs: Danny Grant to helm 'two new concepts' for John Kunkel's growing culinary empire
- Exclusive! Top Chef Masters' Patricia Yeo is Khong River House's new executive chef
- Japanese speakeasy BLK Orchid opening at Townhouse Hotel Oct. 17
- Coyo Taco Wynwood opening mid November
- Kris Wessel's A.I.R. near Lincoln Road closing after less than 2 months
- Miami Smokers opening retail shop & deli in Little Havana
- Chef Jeremiah's swinesational P.I.G. 5 lineup announced!
- Tickets now on sale for LUCKYRICE Festival's 5th Anniversary by Bombay Sapphire East and hosted by Masaharu Morimoto
- The Rumor Mill: Brad Kilgore leaving J&G Grill? Danny Grant out at 1826? Taperia Raca & more
- Giorgio Rapicavoli’s Taperia Raca sold, closed