After 3+ years, Fratelli Lyon says farewell
Ken Lyon bids Design District farewell as he expands his catering biz
Open since 2008, Fratelli Lyon, the stylish Italian eatery from Miami catering veteran Ken Lyon, has closed and will make way for Dena Marino's MC Kitchen. But it's not over for Lyon, not even close. "At Fratelli Lyon, there was a distinctive difference in 'vision' between myself and other partners. Fratelli Lyon was a great concept, something I was very proud of developing - we are currently looking for another location.We are so grateful to the public support, especially for the first 3-years while I was there."
Lyon adds that his eponymous catering company is "booming," and will be offering his clients a "Fratelli Lyon" menu special for the summer. "Since our customers can't come to Fratelli Lyon, we will come to them!" he says. In addition to being at the Norton Museum of Art in Palm Beach for over 8 years, Lyon also tells us that soon there will be "very interesting things to come for us at the Wolfsonian-FIU" in the fall. We'll keep you posted.
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach
- Raleigh on the sale rack and Restaurant Michael Schwartz out?
- Luther Campbell hosts dinner party at Mignonette on November 11
- Chef Jeremiah & Roel Alcudia team up on gastroDobo, a 1-night Filipino pop-up in Wynwood
- GK Bistronomie bringing 'globally inspired Peruvian' cuisine to Wynwood
- Habit Burger opens in Miami, donates first-week proceeds to charity
- 'Chopped' champ Mathias Gervais opening modern Asian restaurant at The Setai