After 3+ years, Fratelli Lyon says farewell
Ken Lyon bids Design District farewell as he expands his catering biz
Open since 2008, Fratelli Lyon, the stylish Italian eatery from Miami catering veteran Ken Lyon, has closed and will make way for Dena Marino's MC Kitchen. But it's not over for Lyon, not even close. "At Fratelli Lyon, there was a distinctive difference in 'vision' between myself and other partners. Fratelli Lyon was a great concept, something I was very proud of developing - we are currently looking for another location.We are so grateful to the public support, especially for the first 3-years while I was there."
Lyon adds that his eponymous catering company is "booming," and will be offering his clients a "Fratelli Lyon" menu special for the summer. "Since our customers can't come to Fratelli Lyon, we will come to them!" he says. In addition to being at the Norton Museum of Art in Palm Beach for over 8 years, Lyon also tells us that soon there will be "very interesting things to come for us at the Wolfsonian-FIU" in the fall. We'll keep you posted.
- Top Chef Masters contestant Herb Wilson is executive chef of SoFi's forthcoming Red Ginger
- Michelle Bernstein to bring a little Crumb on Parchment to Miami Dolphins games
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
- Adria Alum opening Piripi in the Gables
- London's Coya opening on Brickell
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!