Welcome to our first every "Fantasy Friday" This week, it's all about scoring the white stuff.
With temps striking a sweltering 90 degrees, I think it's safe to say that Summer (no, not Spring) is officially here. When I first stepped outside in the beginning of this particular week, I could feel the heat and humidity hit me like a blanket. Not good. So what's a gal to do in such hair-maddening matters?
There's only two options when it gets like this, ladies and gents: Ice-cold summer cocktails (margarita or spiked lemonade, anyone?) and fabulous white everything. In my book, white is always trés chic, and the following pieces just epitomize that:
Alexander Wang lattice bobble oversized sweater, Jimmy Choo Cecile woven-leather bag, Jil Sander Edison cotton-blend blaze, See by Chloé wool and linen blend shorts and Yves Saint Laurent Sassandre scarf.
Can you just imagine that Alexander Wang sweater thrown over a bikini as the sun starts to set? And those breezy See by Chloé shorts? I'm cooling down already just looking at it. Sure the pricepoints are ludicrous, but a gal can dream, right? That's precisely the point with this new, once-a-week column.
Which ones do you want.need.have.to.have?
Think about it. Imagine. What would Rachel Zoe do?
'Till next Fantasy Friday,
Sarah Ashley Schiear
- Like Father, Like Son: Le Club Swimwear
- Dadeland Mall Announces New Stores and Store Expansions
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store
- Diane von Furstenberg to Visit Books & Books and Aventura Mall
- Meet Dee and Tommy Hilfiger
- Dwayne Wade to Sell Clothing for Charity
- Aventura Mall Happenings
- Fall 2014's Top Trends