Fancy Nancy, Disney on Ice freebies, spring break activities and 10 other fun things to do this week
Fancy Nancy, Disney on Ice freebies, spring break activities and Munchkin Fun Miami's other top picks
Happy day two of spring break - getting antsy? There’s still time to book a day (or a few) of camp - click here to browse & book.
WIN DISNEY ON ICE TICKETS
Nothing says spring break like Disney on Ice! Surprise your munchkin with four free tickets to opening night & watch the magic happen. Click here to enter to win.
Join Buzzy Kids for mommy and me at Jungle Island, check out Fancy Nancy at SMDCAC, explore piano with a $15 60-minute private lesson, celebrate all things seafood at Deering Estate or book yourself a date night via Parent’s Play Out at Play In (your sweet reward for a week of spring break!). Click here for all the details.
FIND FREEBIE FUN
Twist through Isabelle’s Dance Jam at American Girl (event is free, but RSVP is required), get crafty using resources from the National Gallery of Art, treat the kids to a free Super Tryday theater performance on the Beach or go green with Little Planet Helpers at Miami International Mall. Start planning here.
SPRING INTO ART AT YOUNG AT ART MUSEUM
Celebrate all things spring at Young at Art! Activities include butterfly prints, create your own flowers, egg races and an egg drop contest. The fun runs Wednesday from 10am-5pm, the contest is at 2pm. Click here for details.
See and Do
- YoungArts kicks off Outside the Box series with a show by musician Dave Eggar
- Carbonell winners take the stage at South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center
- Pumpkin patches, parties and trick-or-treating: Munchkin Fun's 2014 Halloween Guide
- MIFFecito: A Shot of Cinema
- Grovetoberfest brings craft beer to Miami's masses
- Playwright Vanessa Garcia tackles identity in exile in her new play 'The Cuban Spring'
- Two generations of Latin music-makers gather in Miami for Red Bull Siempre Fresco
- Trick or treating, holiday crafts & The Lego Movie: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Casino Night event in Coral Gables benefits at-risk children
- The Beatles arrive at HistoryMiami