Fancy Nancy, Disney on Ice freebies, spring break activities and 10 other fun things to do this week
Fancy Nancy, Disney on Ice freebies, spring break activities and Munchkin Fun Miami's other top picks
Happy day two of spring break - getting antsy? There’s still time to book a day (or a few) of camp - click here to browse & book.
WIN DISNEY ON ICE TICKETS
Nothing says spring break like Disney on Ice! Surprise your munchkin with four free tickets to opening night & watch the magic happen. Click here to enter to win.
Join Buzzy Kids for mommy and me at Jungle Island, check out Fancy Nancy at SMDCAC, explore piano with a $15 60-minute private lesson, celebrate all things seafood at Deering Estate or book yourself a date night via Parent’s Play Out at Play In (your sweet reward for a week of spring break!). Click here for all the details.
FIND FREEBIE FUN
Twist through Isabelle’s Dance Jam at American Girl (event is free, but RSVP is required), get crafty using resources from the National Gallery of Art, treat the kids to a free Super Tryday theater performance on the Beach or go green with Little Planet Helpers at Miami International Mall. Start planning here.
SPRING INTO ART AT YOUNG AT ART MUSEUM
Celebrate all things spring at Young at Art! Activities include butterfly prints, create your own flowers, egg races and an egg drop contest. The fun runs Wednesday from 10am-5pm, the contest is at 2pm. Click here for details.
See and Do
- Holiday parades, princess parties & a local gift guide: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Holiday events in Miami
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Dec. 12-14
- Outré Theatre makes its move to Fort Lauderdale with ‘Othello’
- Cirque du Soleil brings its fem-centric show, 'Amaluna,' to Sun Life Stadium
- Seminole Hard Rock Winterfest Boat Parade floats into Broward this Saturday
- Holiday dance, theater and music favorites to make the season merry
- ‘Book of Mormon’ walks its fine line, this time at the Arsht Center
- Princess parties, superheroes & gingerbread houses: Munchkin Fun's Top picks for Dec 8-12
- #HowToMiami - Street Art