Fan sneak peeks of Katy Perry: Part of Me
Film opens for real on Thursday
Get your blue wigs ready!
KATY PERRY: PART OF ME” gets its in-theater debut Monday, with fan sneak premiere events of the 3D film presented exclusively in RealD® 3D in advance of its scheduled theatrical release on Thursday.
Fans who follow @KatyPerry on Twitter were the first to hear from Katy herself about the special screening. To promote the one-day-only exclusive shows, Paramount and Twitter have designated the hashtag #KP3D Movie Sneak, which Paramount has also sponsored as a Promoted Trend, that will point Twitter’s millions of users to a direct link to buy tickets to the advance showings.
At each participating location, “KATY PERRY: PART OF ME” Twitter Fan event moviegoers will receive pink collectible Katy Perry RealD® 3D glasses and an exclusive pin-up poster.
Premieres will play in 100 locations in 64 markets in the U.S. and Canada. Each location will offer two show times daily: 4:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. One is at Kendall Regal, the other at Cinemark Paradise in Davie.
At the 4 pm showing at the Regal Kendall there will be activities for the fans including a pink carpet and girly giveaways. So hurry!
Tickets for the Twitter Fan Premieres are on sale today at http://www.KatyPerryPartofMe.com/Sneak.
On Our Radar
- Million Dollar Listing Miami in trouble?
- Dwayne "The Rock Johnson filming football show in Miami
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Mangianello continue romance-fest in Miami
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week