Fan sneak peeks of Katy Perry: Part of Me
Film opens for real on Thursday
Get your blue wigs ready!
KATY PERRY: PART OF ME” gets its in-theater debut Monday, with fan sneak premiere events of the 3D film presented exclusively in RealD® 3D in advance of its scheduled theatrical release on Thursday.
Fans who follow @KatyPerry on Twitter were the first to hear from Katy herself about the special screening. To promote the one-day-only exclusive shows, Paramount and Twitter have designated the hashtag #KP3D Movie Sneak, which Paramount has also sponsored as a Promoted Trend, that will point Twitter’s millions of users to a direct link to buy tickets to the advance showings.
At each participating location, “KATY PERRY: PART OF ME” Twitter Fan event moviegoers will receive pink collectible Katy Perry RealD® 3D glasses and an exclusive pin-up poster.
Premieres will play in 100 locations in 64 markets in the U.S. and Canada. Each location will offer two show times daily: 4:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. One is at Kendall Regal, the other at Cinemark Paradise in Davie.
At the 4 pm showing at the Regal Kendall there will be activities for the fans including a pink carpet and girly giveaways. So hurry!
Tickets for the Twitter Fan Premieres are on sale today at http://www.KatyPerryPartofMe.com/Sneak.
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz