Fan sneak peeks of Katy Perry: Part of Me
Film opens for real on Thursday
Get your blue wigs ready!
KATY PERRY: PART OF ME” gets its in-theater debut Monday, with fan sneak premiere events of the 3D film presented exclusively in RealD® 3D in advance of its scheduled theatrical release on Thursday.
Fans who follow @KatyPerry on Twitter were the first to hear from Katy herself about the special screening. To promote the one-day-only exclusive shows, Paramount and Twitter have designated the hashtag #KP3D Movie Sneak, which Paramount has also sponsored as a Promoted Trend, that will point Twitter’s millions of users to a direct link to buy tickets to the advance showings.
At each participating location, “KATY PERRY: PART OF ME” Twitter Fan event moviegoers will receive pink collectible Katy Perry RealD® 3D glasses and an exclusive pin-up poster.
Premieres will play in 100 locations in 64 markets in the U.S. and Canada. Each location will offer two show times daily: 4:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. One is at Kendall Regal, the other at Cinemark Paradise in Davie.
At the 4 pm showing at the Regal Kendall there will be activities for the fans including a pink carpet and girly giveaways. So hurry!
Tickets for the Twitter Fan Premieres are on sale today at http://www.KatyPerryPartofMe.com/Sneak.
On Our Radar
- Justin Bieber settles paparazzo lawsuit
- Sara Bareilles to headline gala
- Boca Raton's Ariana Grande splits from rapper
- Bryan "Birdman" Williams pays up
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade