Fan Up Miami!
Make some noise at the next game!
Attention, all Heat fans. If you're plan-ning on going to catching the Dream Team in action this season, make sure you're on time. The Miami Heat is launching Fan Up Miami, a campaign that urges fans to arrive early to games, sport their favorite Heat gear, make noise (that shouldn't be hard to do in Miami), be seated by tip-off and stay the entire game (even if they're losing, folks!)
These new suggestions aim to help boost Miami's fan image. Some critics say Heat fans are prone to bandwagon-jump ing and arriving late to games. Obviously, those critics have never driven in Miami during rush hour.
Fans who arrive early -- doors will now open at 6:30 p.m. -- will be treated to such perks as reduced rates at concession stands, discounts on merchandise and the opportunity to take photos of the Heat players while they warm up on court.
On Our Radar
- Manny Pacquiao, Floyd Mayweather at Heat game
- Jookin with Lil Buck in Miami
- Glamorous red carpet for Miss Universe
- Christian Slater shows up at party
- Shaq: from basketball to law enforcement
- Amber Rose makes a splash in Miami
- Shannen Doherty talks new reality show
- Brazilian soccer star keeps the party going
- Joanna Krupa suing fellow Housewives star
- Magic Johnson at book appearance