Fan Up Miami!
Make some noise at the next game!
Attention, all Heat fans. If you're plan-ning on going to catching the Dream Team in action this season, make sure you're on time. The Miami Heat is launching Fan Up Miami, a campaign that urges fans to arrive early to games, sport their favorite Heat gear, make noise (that shouldn't be hard to do in Miami), be seated by tip-off and stay the entire game (even if they're losing, folks!)
These new suggestions aim to help boost Miami's fan image. Some critics say Heat fans are prone to bandwagon-jump ing and arriving late to games. Obviously, those critics have never driven in Miami during rush hour.
Fans who arrive early -- doors will now open at 6:30 p.m. -- will be treated to such perks as reduced rates at concession stands, discounts on merchandise and the opportunity to take photos of the Heat players while they warm up on court.
On Our Radar
- Gorilla Perfumes making a stop at LUSH on Lincoln Road
- Rewind Recap: Accordion Invasion hits South Beach
- Glades star Jordan Wall to appear at fundraiser
- Score tickets for concert at Microsoft store opening
- Will and Jaden Smith get photobombed at Heat game
- Luis Fonsi is engaged to model Agueda López
- Wendy Williams giving out advice at Books and Books
- Kris Humphries swarmed by fans in Miami Beach
- New Disney store to open at Bayside Marketplace
- Cat Daddy Jackson Galaxy coming to Books and Books