Family Day at the Bass just for the kiddies
Halloween costumes encouraged
It's going to be a busy day at the Bass today (Sunday).
The Museum will be transformed into a Halloween haunt with a gamut of ghoulish drawing and creepy arts and crafts. Bring your creativity along because there are are activities galore: art projects, face painting, yoga and a Halloween costume competition with surprising prizes. Complimentary snacks and treats will be provided. Costumes encouraged.
Info: 2pm – 4pm; Bass Museum of Art, 2100 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
On Our Radar
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market
- Owen Wilson: I heart Miami
- Kim Bokamper to retire
- A Quick Q&A with Speedster Usain Bolt