Family Day at the Bass just for the kiddies
Halloween costumes encouraged
It's going to be a busy day at the Bass today (Sunday).
The Museum will be transformed into a Halloween haunt with a gamut of ghoulish drawing and creepy arts and crafts. Bring your creativity along because there are are activities galore: art projects, face painting, yoga and a Halloween costume competition with surprising prizes. Complimentary snacks and treats will be provided. Costumes encouraged.
Info: 2pm – 4pm; Bass Museum of Art, 2100 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
On Our Radar
- Ian Somerhalder supports fiancee at event
- David Beckham canvasing Miami again?
- Paris Hilton on the red carpet
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach
- Toni Braxton meets up with the Wades at benefit