Family Day at the Bass just for the kiddies
Halloween costumes encouraged
It's going to be a busy day at the Bass today (Sunday).
The Museum will be transformed into a Halloween haunt with a gamut of ghoulish drawing and creepy arts and crafts. Bring your creativity along because there are are activities galore: art projects, face painting, yoga and a Halloween costume competition with surprising prizes. Complimentary snacks and treats will be provided. Costumes encouraged.
Info: 2pm – 4pm; Bass Museum of Art, 2100 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
On Our Radar
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika
- Refrain From Ever Becoming A Plastic Surgery Nightmare with Dr. Nassif's Beauty Tips
- Cristiano Ronaldo spied out in Miami
- Ex Housewife Ana Quincoces fails to win Next Food Network Star
- Gwen Stefani helps kid who was bullied during concert