Family Day at the Bass just for the kiddies
Halloween costumes encouraged
It's going to be a busy day at the Bass today (Sunday).
The Museum will be transformed into a Halloween haunt with a gamut of ghoulish drawing and creepy arts and crafts. Bring your creativity along because there are are activities galore: art projects, face painting, yoga and a Halloween costume competition with surprising prizes. Complimentary snacks and treats will be provided. Costumes encouraged.
Info: 2pm – 4pm; Bass Museum of Art, 2100 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
On Our Radar
- Real Housewives of New Jersey star headed to South Florida
- Jose Fernandez fans get a chance to say goodbye today
- Miami mourns the loss of Marlins pitcher Jose Fernandez
- Shane Battier and his annual Battioke brings out NBA stars
- Barbara Streisand coming to Miami area before the holidays
- Moet bottle made just for Miami champagne lovers
- Khloe Kardashian shows off her new boyfriend in Miami
- Kim Kardashian's midnight tanning session in Miami
- 'Selma' star David Oyelowo in Miami
- Donald Trump and Kanye West to Cause Traffic Kerfuffle in Miami