Family Day at the Bass just for the kiddies
Halloween costumes encouraged
It's going to be a busy day at the Bass today (Sunday).
The Museum will be transformed into a Halloween haunt with a gamut of ghoulish drawing and creepy arts and crafts. Bring your creativity along because there are are activities galore: art projects, face painting, yoga and a Halloween costume competition with surprising prizes. Complimentary snacks and treats will be provided. Costumes encouraged.
Info: 2pm – 4pm; Bass Museum of Art, 2100 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
On Our Radar
- Cindy Crawford in Miami for book launch
- Omi in Miami, talks new album
- Billy Joel to play New Year's Eve concert in Sunrise
- Sean Combs stands up to cancer
- Pitbull back on New Year's Eve duty
- Maks Chmerkovskiy to host “SWAY: A Dance Trilogy”
- Thalia to appear at Macy's
- Hillary Clinton joins Marc Anthony on stage
- Scott Disick spotted with new ladyfriend in Miami Beach
- David Cassidy cited after car crash