Fall's Hottest Trend: Snakeskin Bags
Now trending? The snakeskin handbag is slithering into fall's biggest IT bag territory.
A Vogue, Elle and Bazaar glossy favorite, Hunting Season handbags are editor's go-to bags when it comes to exotic skins with a won't-see-it-on-everybody sensibility.
The brainchild of Miami native Danielle Corona, the label's fall collection tells a colorful story of snakeskin clutches and oversized handbags in a spate of bold hues.
While Miami's social set are constantly be spotted wearing the brand's Hobo, Large Drawstring and Chiqui totes, the luxe label is slithering into Intermix, Bergdorf Goodman and locally at The Showroom Miami.
To view the entire collection, private appointments are available at The Showroom Miami by texting (305) 431-6284.
The Showroom Miami
5825 Sunset Drive, #305, South Miami
- Louis Vuitton's Latest Launch Is Heavenly Scent
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills