Fall's Hottest Trend: Snakeskin Bags
Now trending? The snakeskin handbag is slithering into fall's biggest IT bag territory.
A Vogue, Elle and Bazaar glossy favorite, Hunting Season handbags are editor's go-to bags when it comes to exotic skins with a won't-see-it-on-everybody sensibility.
The brainchild of Miami native Danielle Corona, the label's fall collection tells a colorful story of snakeskin clutches and oversized handbags in a spate of bold hues.
While Miami's social set are constantly be spotted wearing the brand's Hobo, Large Drawstring and Chiqui totes, the luxe label is slithering into Intermix, Bergdorf Goodman and locally at The Showroom Miami.
To view the entire collection, private appointments are available at The Showroom Miami by texting (305) 431-6284.
- Peep the Lilly Pultizer Jeep!
- New Store Openings at Aventura Mall
- Love is in the HAIR at Blo Midtown
- New Outlet Locations Coming Soon to Sawgrass Mills
- Blush Boutique Blowout Sale
- Eberjey Sample Sale!
- Art Basel Shopping & Fashion Events Guide
- Hola, Webster Cabana at St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort
- U.S. Polo Assn. Pop-Up Event at University of Miami
- Black Friday and Holiday Season Mall Hours