Fall's Hottest Trend: Snakeskin Bags
Now trending? The snakeskin handbag is slithering into fall's biggest IT bag territory.
A Vogue, Elle and Bazaar glossy favorite, Hunting Season handbags are editor's go-to bags when it comes to exotic skins with a won't-see-it-on-everybody sensibility.
The brainchild of Miami native Danielle Corona, the label's fall collection tells a colorful story of snakeskin clutches and oversized handbags in a spate of bold hues.
While Miami's social set are constantly be spotted wearing the brand's Hobo, Large Drawstring and Chiqui totes, the luxe label is slithering into Intermix, Bergdorf Goodman and locally at The Showroom Miami.
To view the entire collection, private appointments are available at The Showroom Miami by texting (305) 431-6284.
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Sawgrass Mills Expanding
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland
- Meet RHONY Heather Thomson
- What to Wear at The World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship
- GBS Serving Up Free Get-Gorgeous Services
- Peep the Lilly Pultizer Jeep!
- New Store Openings at Aventura Mall
- Love is in the HAIR at Blo Midtown
- New Outlet Locations Coming Soon to Sawgrass Mills