Fall's Hottest Trend: Snakeskin Bags
Now trending? The snakeskin handbag is slithering into fall's biggest IT bag territory.
A Vogue, Elle and Bazaar glossy favorite, Hunting Season handbags are editor's go-to bags when it comes to exotic skins with a won't-see-it-on-everybody sensibility.
The brainchild of Miami native Danielle Corona, the label's fall collection tells a colorful story of snakeskin clutches and oversized handbags in a spate of bold hues.
While Miami's social set are constantly be spotted wearing the brand's Hobo, Large Drawstring and Chiqui totes, the luxe label is slithering into Intermix, Bergdorf Goodman and locally at The Showroom Miami.
To view the entire collection, private appointments are available at The Showroom Miami by texting (305) 431-6284.
- Sawgrass Mills Welcomes New Stores
- Style Saves Hosts Art Heist
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van
- Shop for a Cause
- Summer is Looking Haute at Village of Merrick Park
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Sawgrass Mills Expanding
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland
- Meet RHONY Heather Thomson