Fair freebies, 110 years of Dr Seuss, Lego builds & 10 other fun things to do this week
Fair freebies, 110 years of Dr Seuss & Munchkin Fun Miami's top picks for family fun
Happy new week - it’s going to be a busy one! Dive into Fair freebies, Lego play, 110 years of Dr. Seuss and much, much more…
WIN TICKETS TO THE FAIR
Nothing says spring in Miami like the Youth Fair! Over two weeks of rides, cotton candy, games & action-packed crowds from March 13-30. We’re spreading the love & giving away LOTS of free tickets! Click here to enter to win four for your family.
Celebrate 110 years of Dr. Seuss with celebrity readers, cake, crafts & free admission at Miami Children’s Museum; bring early readers in grades k-2 to the Miami Beach Library for a junior great books read aloud; support an independent shop at the Bookstore in the Grove’s weekly storytime; or pop by a local library for books & crafts. Click here for all the details.
Invite kids 6-14 to get crafty with Legos in Aventura, explore space & science at Fabulous First Friday at the Museum of Science, enjoy free admission to Perez Art Museum Miami or treat the family to carnival fun at South Pointe Elementary. Start planning here.
FIND FREEBIE FUN
Explore a performance & movement workshop with Momentum Dance Company in the Gables; celebrate Bahamian culture, traditions & food at Family Fun Day at HistoryMiami; or get musical with a free Beethoven on the Beach concert in North Beach. Click here for all the details.
See and Do
- Opposites attract in New Theatre’s ‘Gospel According to Jerry’
- Monks from the Drepung Loseling Monastery bring sacred song, dance to Broward
- 'Book of Mormon' to hold $25 ticket lottery at Arsht
- Turkey trots, holiday parades & airport survival: Munchkin Fun's top picks for Thanksgiving week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Nov. 21-23
- Top events for the Miami Book Fair International
- Broward presents a revamped 'Phantom of the Opera'
- Marvel Universe LIVE! superheroes and villains invade South Florida this weekend
- Alliance Theatre Lab’s 'The Originals' presents solo shows
- FUNDarte’s ‘Writing in Sand’ looks at Miami’s migrant women