Fair freebies, 110 years of Dr Seuss, Lego builds & 10 other fun things to do this week
Fair freebies, 110 years of Dr Seuss & Munchkin Fun Miami's top picks for family fun
Happy new week - it’s going to be a busy one! Dive into Fair freebies, Lego play, 110 years of Dr. Seuss and much, much more…
WIN TICKETS TO THE FAIR
Nothing says spring in Miami like the Youth Fair! Over two weeks of rides, cotton candy, games & action-packed crowds from March 13-30. We’re spreading the love & giving away LOTS of free tickets! Click here to enter to win four for your family.
Celebrate 110 years of Dr. Seuss with celebrity readers, cake, crafts & free admission at Miami Children’s Museum; bring early readers in grades k-2 to the Miami Beach Library for a junior great books read aloud; support an independent shop at the Bookstore in the Grove’s weekly storytime; or pop by a local library for books & crafts. Click here for all the details.
Invite kids 6-14 to get crafty with Legos in Aventura, explore space & science at Fabulous First Friday at the Museum of Science, enjoy free admission to Perez Art Museum Miami or treat the family to carnival fun at South Pointe Elementary. Start planning here.
FIND FREEBIE FUN
Explore a performance & movement workshop with Momentum Dance Company in the Gables; celebrate Bahamian culture, traditions & food at Family Fun Day at HistoryMiami; or get musical with a free Beethoven on the Beach concert in North Beach. Click here for all the details.
See and Do
- Port-au-Prince Jazz fest comes to Little Haiti Cultural Center
- Disney's 'Worlds of Fantasy' skates into Miami
- Pigs Do Fly's 'Fifty Plus: A New Attitude' at Empire Stage brings a new batch of short plays
- Disney on Ice giveaways, kids cooking & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- PAMM hosts monthly Free Second Saturdays event
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 12-14
- Jungle Island plans giant transformation
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 5-7
- Free admission to Jungle Island for South Florida kids through September
- Coral Gables Museum hosts 'The Big One', a collection of Hurricane Andrew photos