Clothing line plans to "Rock the Sidewalk" with free fashion show on Nov. 19
Leave it to EXPRESS clothing line to find a way to “Rock the Sidewalk” in true Miami style.
EXPRESS will take to the Miami Beach sidewalks on Friday, Nov. 19 and show off its Spring 2011 collection, hitting in March, while celebrating the opening of its new store on Lincoln Road with a fashion show al fresco.
That’s right, people. We are talking a free, open to the public runway fashion show on Lincoln Road on Miami Beach. Images from the show will be used by EXPRESS in its Spring 2011 marketing campaign.
The runway show will be styled by Samira Nasr and shot by well-known runway photographer Dan Lecca, while famous fashion photographer Greg Kadel simultaneously shoots the campaign. Renowned models will strut the 70 foot long catwalk, showing off the new styles from the iconic brand. These models will also be on hand to celebrate and toast the first-ever shoot of this nature, with an invitation only after-party at the newly opened Soho Beach House.
The confirmed models are Lais Ribeiro, Hilary Rhoda, Erin Heatherton, Atui Deng, Alejandra Alonso, Victoria Sasonkina, RJ Rogenski, Ryan Kennedy, David Agbodji, and Michael Camiloto. Local Miami models include Olga Sergeevna Bocharova, Joanne Love, Annie Helvey and Lucas Gil.
“Rock the Sidewalk” - EXPRESS Spring 2011 Runway Show
When: 9:15 p.m., Friday, Nov. 19
Where: 17th Street & Collins Ave., Miami Beach
- What is actually trending in swimwear for 2016?
- 9 favorite looks from Sunday's Miami Swim Week shows
- 9 favorite looks from Saturday's Miami Swim Week shows
- 9 favorite looks from Friday's Miami Swim Week shows
- 9 Best Looks from Thursday's Miami Swim Week Shows
- This Miami mom of 2 walked the runway in sexy swimwear at Splashion 2016
- Wetter is Better: A Look into this Season's Swim Week
- FUNKSHION: Fashion Week Miami Beach 2016
- Miami Swim Week 2015 Recap
- Swim Week Lives On