Clothing line plans to "Rock the Sidewalk" with free fashion show on Nov. 19
“Rock the Sidewalk” - EXPRESS Spring 2011 Runway Show
When: 9:15 p.m., Friday, Nov. 19
Where: 17th Street & Collins Ave., Miami Beach
Leave it to EXPRESS clothing line to find a way to “Rock the Sidewalk” in true Miami style.
EXPRESS will take to the Miami Beach sidewalks on Friday, Nov. 19 and show off its Spring 2011 collection, hitting in March, while celebrating the opening of its new store on Lincoln Road with a fashion show al fresco.
That’s right, people. We are talking a free, open to the public runway fashion show on Lincoln Road on Miami Beach. Images from the show will be used by EXPRESS in its Spring 2011 marketing campaign.
The runway show will be styled by Samira Nasr and shot by well-known runway photographer Dan Lecca, while famous fashion photographer Greg Kadel simultaneously shoots the campaign. Renowned models will strut the 70 foot long catwalk, showing off the new styles from the iconic brand. These models will also be on hand to celebrate and toast the first-ever shoot of this nature, with an invitation only after-party at the newly opened Soho Beach House.
The confirmed models are Lais Ribeiro, Hilary Rhoda, Erin Heatherton, Atui Deng, Alejandra Alonso, Victoria Sasonkina, RJ Rogenski, Ryan Kennedy, David Agbodji, and Michael Camiloto. Local Miami models include Olga Sergeevna Bocharova, Joanne Love, Annie Helvey and Lucas Gil.
- Style Meets Social Good at Wine, Women & Shoes
- Fashion Week Comes to Coral Gables
- Fashion Shows kick off Miami Beach Centennial Celebration
- New York Fashion Week’s Beauty Trends Fit Miami’s Lifestyle
- Funkshion: Fashion Week Miami Beach Fall 2014
- Cotton’s 24 Hour Runway Show Returns to South Beach
- New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Top Trends
- Nicolita brings swim fashion to Versailles
- Swim Week Trend Report 2014
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 4