Clothing line plans to "Rock the Sidewalk" with free fashion show on Nov. 19
“Rock the Sidewalk” - EXPRESS Spring 2011 Runway Show
When: 9:15 p.m., Friday, Nov. 19
Where: 17th Street & Collins Ave., Miami Beach
Leave it to EXPRESS clothing line to find a way to “Rock the Sidewalk” in true Miami style.
EXPRESS will take to the Miami Beach sidewalks on Friday, Nov. 19 and show off its Spring 2011 collection, hitting in March, while celebrating the opening of its new store on Lincoln Road with a fashion show al fresco.
That’s right, people. We are talking a free, open to the public runway fashion show on Lincoln Road on Miami Beach. Images from the show will be used by EXPRESS in its Spring 2011 marketing campaign.
The runway show will be styled by Samira Nasr and shot by well-known runway photographer Dan Lecca, while famous fashion photographer Greg Kadel simultaneously shoots the campaign. Renowned models will strut the 70 foot long catwalk, showing off the new styles from the iconic brand. These models will also be on hand to celebrate and toast the first-ever shoot of this nature, with an invitation only after-party at the newly opened Soho Beach House.
The confirmed models are Lais Ribeiro, Hilary Rhoda, Erin Heatherton, Atui Deng, Alejandra Alonso, Victoria Sasonkina, RJ Rogenski, Ryan Kennedy, David Agbodji, and Michael Camiloto. Local Miami models include Olga Sergeevna Bocharova, Joanne Love, Annie Helvey and Lucas Gil.
- Funkshion Fashion Miami Beach 2013
- Cotton’s 24 Hour Runway Show
- Fashion Show Reviews from Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim 2013
- Get half-off the price of tickets for Fashion Rush Miami during Swim Fashion Weekend
- Golden Opportunity: Friends to show Cote d’Or label at Swim Week
- Top 5 Events You Cannot Get Into During SWIM Fashion Week in Miami Beach
- Top 5 Events You Can Get Into During SWIM Fashion Week in Miami Beach
- Swim Week 2013 Public Events
- Rag and Bone Fashion Show
- Miami Beach International Fashion Week returns