Experience a legend
Led Zeppelin drummer's son plays Fins
Jason Bonham, son of the late Led Zeppelin drummer John Bonham, is giving football fans the Led Zeppelin Experience before this Sunday night's NFL game between the Miami Dolphins and Buffalo Bills. Bonham will play a four-song tribute at the Land Shark Tailgate Stage on the AT&T Grand Plaza at Sun Life Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida starting at noon ET. "We're looking forward to performing our tribute on the Land Shark Tailgate Stage at Sun Life Stadium," said Bonham. "This South Florida appearance is a culmination of our successful 2010 tour across the U.S. and Canada and will give fans a glimpse of what the full show is all about, which has truly been a labor of love for me." To purchase tickets for the game fans can visit MiamiDolphins.com or call 1-888-FINS-TIX.
On Our Radar
- Victoria's Angel model in Miami for 2 appearances
- Dying to see Jason Alexander at FLIFF?
- Want to spend New Year's Eve with Pitbull?
- Make-A-Wish Ball celebrates 20 years at the InterContinental Miami with Diana Ross performance, Oz theme
- Jingle Ball lineup includes big music names
- Stars come out for Book of Life premiere
- Launch of new Arts & Entertainment District features free coffee on Wednesdays
- Report: Miami ranks No. 1 for attractive people, nightclubs and singles scene
- CIndy Crawford does cocktails in Miami
- One Direction's Harry Styles does Miami