Experience a legend
Led Zeppelin drummer's son plays Fins
Jason Bonham, son of the late Led Zeppelin drummer John Bonham, is giving football fans the Led Zeppelin Experience before this Sunday night's NFL game between the Miami Dolphins and Buffalo Bills. Bonham will play a four-song tribute at the Land Shark Tailgate Stage on the AT&T Grand Plaza at Sun Life Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida starting at noon ET. "We're looking forward to performing our tribute on the Land Shark Tailgate Stage at Sun Life Stadium," said Bonham. "This South Florida appearance is a culmination of our successful 2010 tour across the U.S. and Canada and will give fans a glimpse of what the full show is all about, which has truly been a labor of love for me." To purchase tickets for the game fans can visit MiamiDolphins.com or call 1-888-FINS-TIX.
On Our Radar
- One Direction loves Florida, records concert special
- Celebrity spotting in Miami
- What did most Miamians search for in 2014?
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market