Experience a legend
Led Zeppelin drummer's son plays Fins
Jason Bonham, son of the late Led Zeppelin drummer John Bonham, is giving football fans the Led Zeppelin Experience before this Sunday night's NFL game between the Miami Dolphins and Buffalo Bills. Bonham will play a four-song tribute at the Land Shark Tailgate Stage on the AT&T Grand Plaza at Sun Life Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida starting at noon ET. "We're looking forward to performing our tribute on the Land Shark Tailgate Stage at Sun Life Stadium," said Bonham. "This South Florida appearance is a culmination of our successful 2010 tour across the U.S. and Canada and will give fans a glimpse of what the full show is all about, which has truly been a labor of love for me." To purchase tickets for the game fans can visit MiamiDolphins.com or call 1-888-FINS-TIX.
On Our Radar
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central
- Ice Cube and co in town for 'Straight Outta Compton'