Experience a legend
Led Zeppelin drummer's son plays Fins
Jason Bonham, son of the late Led Zeppelin drummer John Bonham, is giving football fans the Led Zeppelin Experience before this Sunday night's NFL game between the Miami Dolphins and Buffalo Bills. Bonham will play a four-song tribute at the Land Shark Tailgate Stage on the AT&T Grand Plaza at Sun Life Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida starting at noon ET. "We're looking forward to performing our tribute on the Land Shark Tailgate Stage at Sun Life Stadium," said Bonham. "This South Florida appearance is a culmination of our successful 2010 tour across the U.S. and Canada and will give fans a glimpse of what the full show is all about, which has truly been a labor of love for me." To purchase tickets for the game fans can visit MiamiDolphins.com or call 1-888-FINS-TIX.
On Our Radar
- Ian Somerhalder supports fiancee at event
- David Beckham canvasing Miami again?
- Paris Hilton on the red carpet
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach
- Toni Braxton meets up with the Wades at benefit