Exhale Spa Opens its Second Miami Location at Loews Miami Beach Hotel
The renowned spa known for its proprietary Core Fusion workout and superior spa treatments opens its doors in South Beach
South Beach devotees of exhale Spa have one less reason to drive to Brickell and vacationers heading to South Beach have one more reason to book a room at Loews Miami Beach Hotel (1601 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-604-1601). The renowned spa has just opened its 23rd location at the hotel, which is its second in Miami (with a sister outpost at Epic Hotel in Brickell) and its third in collaboration with the Loews Hotel brand (also at Loews Hotel Atlanta and Loews Hotel Hollywood).
“The opening of exhale South Beach gives guests the opportunity to further enhance their resort experience, whether part of a group program agenda, a vacation indulgence or a local resident coming to take a class,” said Alex Tonarelli, Managing Director of Loews Miami Beach Hotel. “We’re pleased to welcome exhale as our spa partner and look forward to introducing their renowned mind and body programs to our guests.”
While exhale South Beach is in its soft opening phase now, it will celebrate its grand opening on May 1 and will play a large role in the offerings during Loews’ annual Girlfriends Getaway Weekend, May 2 to 4.
Inside the property’s historic St. Moritz tower, exhale South Beach features 16 spa therapy rooms, a gym with a mind body studio for signature Core Fusion and yoga classes, full amenity changing rooms with steam room and whirlpool and a mani-pedi lounge. Hotel guests and locals alike can take advantage of their lavish offerings.
Additionally, with its oceanfront location in mind, weekly yoga classes on the beach are a part of the programming, and poolside and cabana spa therapies are available to guests of the hotel. The spa menu includes massages, facials, waxing and Eastern healing therapies.
What began as a single location in New York City in 2002, exhale has swiftly swept the nation as an elite spa with a devoted following for both its superior spa treatments and results-oriented Core Fusion classes. It’s certainly a welcome addition to South Beach’s hotel spa landscape.
- Flash Sale on Hotels Across Florida, The Caribbean & Latin America Available on First Day of Summer
- Eventstar Founder & CEO Alain Perez Takes Us Inside His Tent Business
- Where To Stay in Miami On Your Way To The World Cup in Brazil
- Sizzling Summer Savings at Hotels Across South Florida - New Deals Added!
- The Getaway: St. Kitts by Land & Sea
- Hotel Openings On The Horizon Across Miami
- The National Hotel Miami Beach Completes $12 Million Renovation
- Think Hotel Group Has Big Plans For Collins Park Neighborhood
- Acqualina Resort & Spa Partners with YOGiiZA To Offer Personalized Yoga, Health & Wellness
- The Setai Miami Beach Launches New Luxury Ocean Suites Collection