Executive chef Jamie DeRosa has left the Tudor House
Chef says ciao before the restaurant closes for good at the end of the summer
Tudor House executive chef Jamie DeRosa has officially left the building before the restaurant's planned closure at the end of the summer. DeRosa, who has previously worked at Spago in Beverly Hills under Wolfgang Puck as well as at Heston Blumenthal's UK landmark, The Fat Duck, won over Miami food fans with, among other things, his Ugly Burger and popcorn milkshake.
- These are the most popular Indian restaurants in Miami
- How to get gourmet clean eating in South Beach
- RIP Randazzo's Little Italy in Coral Gables
- Who has Miami's favorite acai bowls? Yelp! weighs in
- Tap 42 opening second Miami location in ex-Aperio space in Midtown
- Nibble + Squeak dining club for "parents with pipsqueaks" launches in Miami August 24 at Mignonette
- The Rumor Mill: Murmurs of more Miami restaurant, market closings and chef firings . . .
- 305 Brews beer and coffee bar opening in August in Midtown Miami
- Alex Chang leaves The Vagabond, which will re-debut with new chef, new name
- Food Network chef Ben Vaughn joins Swine Southern Table & Bar for 2-month takeover