Executive chef Jamie DeRosa has left the Tudor House
Chef says ciao before the restaurant closes for good at the end of the summer
Tudor House executive chef Jamie DeRosa has officially left the building before the restaurant's planned closure at the end of the summer. DeRosa, who has previously worked at Spago in Beverly Hills under Wolfgang Puck as well as at Heston Blumenthal's UK landmark, The Fat Duck, won over Miami food fans with, among other things, his Ugly Burger and popcorn milkshake.
“I am grateful for the wonderful experience – everything from the team that I worked with to my continued relationship with Geoffrey Zakarian - Tudor House was a great run,” says DeRosa. “Miami has such a booming culinary scene and I am proud to say I have been - and will continue to be – a part of it.”
DeRosa has some big plans--among them, a baby on the way. And while he won't say where he's headed culinarily speaking, he definitely plans to stay in the Miami market. Stay tuned.
- Top Chef Masters contestant Herb Wilson is executive chef of SoFi's forthcoming Red Ginger
- Michelle Bernstein to bring a little Crumb on Parchment to Miami Dolphins games
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
- Adria Alum opening Piripi in the Gables
- London's Coya opening on Brickell
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!