Ex RHOM Cristy Rice to show bathing suit line
MMIFW Fashion Week
What's Cristy Rice been up to since leaving Real Housewives of Miami? (Or not being asked back...). She's putting the touches on here swimwear line, Cuban Rice, inspired by her "Cuban heritage, Miami lifestyle and free-spirited personality," according to a release. The debut collection, Cubanita, features bright colors, sassy prints and sexy cuts. Miami Metropolitan International Fashion Week will be held on April 24-27, 2013, at Soho Studios at the Wynwood Convention Center. For all ticket information: http://mmifw.com
On Our Radar
- Paris Hilton to DJ Saturday night at WALL
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters