Ex RHOM Cristy Rice to show bathing suit line
MMIFW Fashion Week
What's Cristy Rice been up to since leaving Real Housewives of Miami? (Or not being asked back...). She's putting the touches on here swimwear line, Cuban Rice, inspired by her "Cuban heritage, Miami lifestyle and free-spirited personality," according to a release. The debut collection, Cubanita, features bright colors, sassy prints and sexy cuts. Miami Metropolitan International Fashion Week will be held on April 24-27, 2013, at Soho Studios at the Wynwood Convention Center. For all ticket information: http://mmifw.com
On Our Radar
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested
- Emeril Lagasse talks food, milestones and Florida
- Wyclef Jean, Barry Gibb among performers at Miami Beach centennial concert