Ex RHOM Cristy Rice to show bathing suit line
MMIFW Fashion Week
What's Cristy Rice been up to since leaving Real Housewives of Miami? (Or not being asked back...). She's putting the touches on here swimwear line, Cuban Rice, inspired by her "Cuban heritage, Miami lifestyle and free-spirited personality," according to a release. The debut collection, Cubanita, features bright colors, sassy prints and sexy cuts. Miami Metropolitan International Fashion Week will be held on April 24-27, 2013, at Soho Studios at the Wynwood Convention Center. For all ticket information: http://mmifw.com
On Our Radar
- Michael B Jordan in Miami talking 'Creed'
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach