Ex Pussycat Doll Jessica Sutta back home to perform
Grew up in Miami area
Meow! Former Pussycat Dolls member Jessica Sutta (2003-10) is headed home to South Florida for the Winter Music Conference. She’ll take the stage with the Knock Outs Friday night at Seminole Casino Coconut Creek, where fans will hear a sneak peek of her single, Again, set to be released Tuesday on iTunes. “I’m excited and nervous about sharing Again with the world,” says Sutta who grew up in Cutler Ridge and went to the New World School of the Arts. “I poured myself into this song. It definitely exposes my heart.” Hopefully, the Show Me singer, 30, will have some down time during her quick stop: “I try to come back to Miami as much as possible,” she says. “The beaches are still the most beautiful in the world to me.” Another thing on the former Miami Heat cheerleader’s to-do list would be to catch a game. “It was amazing,” Sutta says of her experience with the team in the early 2000s. “I loved to be able to sit on the court and watch basketball. I’m a tomboy at heart, but run like a girl!” As for a possible reunion with the Dolls? “I would love to; anything for PCD fans.”
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika