Ex Pussycat Doll Jessica Sutta back home to perform
Grew up in Miami area
Meow! Former Pussycat Dolls member Jessica Sutta (2003-10) is headed home to South Florida for the Winter Music Conference. She’ll take the stage with the Knock Outs Friday night at Seminole Casino Coconut Creek, where fans will hear a sneak peek of her single, Again, set to be released Tuesday on iTunes. “I’m excited and nervous about sharing Again with the world,” says Sutta who grew up in Cutler Ridge and went to the New World School of the Arts. “I poured myself into this song. It definitely exposes my heart.” Hopefully, the Show Me singer, 30, will have some down time during her quick stop: “I try to come back to Miami as much as possible,” she says. “The beaches are still the most beautiful in the world to me.” Another thing on the former Miami Heat cheerleader’s to-do list would be to catch a game. “It was amazing,” Sutta says of her experience with the team in the early 2000s. “I loved to be able to sit on the court and watch basketball. I’m a tomboy at heart, but run like a girl!” As for a possible reunion with the Dolls? “I would love to; anything for PCD fans.”
On Our Radar
- Fort Lauderdale's Fish Tank Kings returns
- Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love