Ex ’N Sync-er Joey Fatone seen around town
Ex ’N Sync-er Joey Fatone was seen Saturday evening at Hyde Beach at the SLS Hotel and at SL at the James Royal Palm, where he was “kicking back and drinking with friends,” says our source, The group partied at a table and left around 2 a.m. Greg Oden, who played his first basketball game since 2009 on Wednesday night, was seen Saturday night with friends at CATCH Miami after a game against the Brooklyn Nets. According to a nearby diner, “Oden seemed very relaxed, out enjoying a post-game meal. Before heading out for the evening Oden thanked the staff for another wonderful meal." Nearby, ex Miami Heat player Alonzo Mourning was seen having dinner at Katsuya. After Friday night’s game, Chris Bosh and family headed to Zuma. On Saturday, Belinda Peregrin, Mexican actress, singer and host of El Factor X, was seen joining friends there for a late night dinner. After his charity event at the W South Beach, assistant Miami Heat coach Juwan Howard had dinner with his wife and friends Saturday night at Prime 112.
On Our Radar
- Victoria's Angel model in Miami for 2 appearances
- Want to spend New Year's Eve with Pitbull?
- Make-A-Wish Ball celebrates 20 years at the InterContinental Miami with Diana Ross performance, Oz theme
- Jingle Ball lineup includes big music names
- Stars come out for Book of Life premiere
- Launch of new Arts & Entertainment District features free coffee on Wednesdays
- Report: Miami ranks No. 1 for attractive people, nightclubs and singles scene
- CIndy Crawford does cocktails in Miami
- One Direction's Harry Styles does Miami
- For sale: LeBron James' Miami mansion