Ex ’N Sync-er Joey Fatone seen around town
Ex ’N Sync-er Joey Fatone was seen Saturday evening at Hyde Beach at the SLS Hotel and at SL at the James Royal Palm, where he was “kicking back and drinking with friends,” says our source, The group partied at a table and left around 2 a.m. Greg Oden, who played his first basketball game since 2009 on Wednesday night, was seen Saturday night with friends at CATCH Miami after a game against the Brooklyn Nets. According to a nearby diner, “Oden seemed very relaxed, out enjoying a post-game meal. Before heading out for the evening Oden thanked the staff for another wonderful meal." Nearby, ex Miami Heat player Alonzo Mourning was seen having dinner at Katsuya. After Friday night’s game, Chris Bosh and family headed to Zuma. On Saturday, Belinda Peregrin, Mexican actress, singer and host of El Factor X, was seen joining friends there for a late night dinner. After his charity event at the W South Beach, assistant Miami Heat coach Juwan Howard had dinner with his wife and friends Saturday night at Prime 112.
On Our Radar
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week
- Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall
- Roselyn Sánchez dishes on ‘Devious Maids,’ singing and new Spanish comedy
- Local bachelor appears in the nude on reality show