Ex ’N Sync-er Joey Fatone seen around town
Ex ’N Sync-er Joey Fatone was seen Saturday evening at Hyde Beach at the SLS Hotel and at SL at the James Royal Palm, where he was “kicking back and drinking with friends,” says our source, The group partied at a table and left around 2 a.m. Greg Oden, who played his first basketball game since 2009 on Wednesday night, was seen Saturday night with friends at CATCH Miami after a game against the Brooklyn Nets. According to a nearby diner, “Oden seemed very relaxed, out enjoying a post-game meal. Before heading out for the evening Oden thanked the staff for another wonderful meal." Nearby, ex Miami Heat player Alonzo Mourning was seen having dinner at Katsuya. After Friday night’s game, Chris Bosh and family headed to Zuma. On Saturday, Belinda Peregrin, Mexican actress, singer and host of El Factor X, was seen joining friends there for a late night dinner. After his charity event at the W South Beach, assistant Miami Heat coach Juwan Howard had dinner with his wife and friends Saturday night at Prime 112.
On Our Radar
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges
- Condo dwellers affected by Jonah Hill movie