Ex ’N Sync-er Joey Fatone seen around town
Ex ’N Sync-er Joey Fatone was seen Saturday evening at Hyde Beach at the SLS Hotel and at SL at the James Royal Palm, where he was “kicking back and drinking with friends,” says our source, The group partied at a table and left around 2 a.m. Greg Oden, who played his first basketball game since 2009 on Wednesday night, was seen Saturday night with friends at CATCH Miami after a game against the Brooklyn Nets. According to a nearby diner, “Oden seemed very relaxed, out enjoying a post-game meal. Before heading out for the evening Oden thanked the staff for another wonderful meal." Nearby, ex Miami Heat player Alonzo Mourning was seen having dinner at Katsuya. After Friday night’s game, Chris Bosh and family headed to Zuma. On Saturday, Belinda Peregrin, Mexican actress, singer and host of El Factor X, was seen joining friends there for a late night dinner. After his charity event at the W South Beach, assistant Miami Heat coach Juwan Howard had dinner with his wife and friends Saturday night at Prime 112.
On Our Radar
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore
- Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture
- Antonio Banderas has a ball in Miami, celebrates birthday