Ex Miami teacher denies affair with Simon Cowell's lover
It wasn't me! That's what Lauren Silverman's former Miami Country Day teacher is saying after recent reports linked him to Simon Cowell's pregnant lover. In an email to The New York Daily News, Steve Lewis denied they were lovers but does admit some bad behavior. "There was never any month, month and a half, or two-month affair between me and a student," Lewis wrote. "There was a drunken phone call, late at night, for which I am eternally sorry and remorseful and for which I resigned the following day OVER 20 YEARS AGO."
On Our Radar
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central
- Ice Cube and co in town for 'Straight Outta Compton'