Ex Miami teacher denies affair with Simon Cowell's lover
It wasn't me! That's what Lauren Silverman's former Miami Country Day teacher is saying after recent reports linked him to Simon Cowell's pregnant lover. In an email to The New York Daily News, Steve Lewis denied they were lovers but does admit some bad behavior. "There was never any month, month and a half, or two-month affair between me and a student," Lewis wrote. "There was a drunken phone call, late at night, for which I am eternally sorry and remorseful and for which I resigned the following day OVER 20 YEARS AGO."
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges