Ex Miami teacher denies affair with Simon Cowell's lover
It wasn't me! That's what Lauren Silverman's former Miami Country Day teacher is saying after recent reports linked him to Simon Cowell's pregnant lover. In an email to The New York Daily News, Steve Lewis denied they were lovers but does admit some bad behavior. "There was never any month, month and a half, or two-month affair between me and a student," Lewis wrote. "There was a drunken phone call, late at night, for which I am eternally sorry and remorseful and for which I resigned the following day OVER 20 YEARS AGO."
On Our Radar
- Million Dollar Listing Miami in trouble?
- Dwayne "The Rock Johnson filming football show in Miami
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Mangianello continue romance-fest in Miami
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week