Ex Miami teacher denies affair with Simon Cowell's lover
It wasn't me! That's what Lauren Silverman's former Miami Country Day teacher is saying after recent reports linked him to Simon Cowell's pregnant lover. In an email to The New York Daily News, Steve Lewis denied they were lovers but does admit some bad behavior. "There was never any month, month and a half, or two-month affair between me and a student," Lewis wrote. "There was a drunken phone call, late at night, for which I am eternally sorry and remorseful and for which I resigned the following day OVER 20 YEARS AGO."
On Our Radar
- Jennifer Lopez to perform free concert at Bayfront Park in support of Hillary Clinton
- Adele lends voice in support of Hillary Clinton in Miami
- Udonis Haslem opens Starbucks in Miami
- Which Miami neighborhood will be the next to be ‘Art-Washed’?
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Larsa and Scottie Pippen to divorce after 19 years
- Boo Madea star Tyler Perry: I don't like Halloween
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast