Ex Miami teacher denies affair with Simon Cowell's lover
It wasn't me! That's what Lauren Silverman's former Miami Country Day teacher is saying after recent reports linked him to Simon Cowell's pregnant lover. In an email to The New York Daily News, Steve Lewis denied they were lovers but does admit some bad behavior. "There was never any month, month and a half, or two-month affair between me and a student," Lewis wrote. "There was a drunken phone call, late at night, for which I am eternally sorry and remorseful and for which I resigned the following day OVER 20 YEARS AGO."
On Our Radar
- Ultra Music Festival bans minors
- Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union: man and wife
- HGTV’s David Bromstad whips up new Coffee-mate bottle designs
- Chris Bosh launches neckwear collection
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig