Ex Liquid owner nabbed on suspicion of parole violation
Club now closed
South Florida nightlife promoter and entrepreneur Gus Renny, who was part owner of the now-defunct Miami Beach nightclub Liquid, was arrested last week on the suspicion he violated the terms of his probation. He’s out on $1,000 bond after the May 22 arrest by court deputies during a hearing in West Palm Beach. Renny pleaded guilty in February to violating an order of protection obtained by a girlfriend who accused him of harassing her. At the time Renny, 36, was placed on probation for one year and ordered to undergo domestic violence counseling. But a judge ordered him arrested during a court hearing last week after finding out that Renny contacted the ex he was ordered to stay away from.
On Our Radar
- Michael B Jordan in Miami talking 'Creed'
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach