EX-FACTOR<p />10 a.m.<p
Get fit and take out your relationship rage at this Anti-Valentine’s Day Boxing Class, where participants are encouraged to bring in a picture of their ex to tape onto a focus mitt...
Get fit and take out your relationship rage at this Anti-Valentine’s Day Boxing Class, where participants are encouraged to bring in a picture of their ex to tape onto a focus mitt. Free. Crunch Fitness, 1259 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; 305-674-8222.
Celebrate Valentine’s Day with a romantic concert by world-renowned tenor Andrea Bocelli, who will perform works by Gounod, Verdi and Handel, plus debut material from his latest CD, “Incanto,” accompanied by the Master Chorale of South Florida. $78.75-$378.75. BankAtlantic Center, 1 Panther Pkwy., Sunrise; Ticktmaster.com.
Enjoy a steamy performance by Tango Fire Company of Buenos Aires featuring dancers, singers and a quartet of musicians taking you on a seductive journey through the history of tango. $27.50-$47.50. Parker Playhouse, 707 NE Eighth St., Fort Lauderdale; 954-462-0222.
Send events to areyes@MiamiHerald.com
On Our Radar
- What did most Miamians search for in 2014?
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market
- Owen Wilson: I heart Miami
- Kim Bokamper to retire