Events: Tuesday, April 12
4/6/2011Barry University Green Market: 9 a.m.-3 p.m., Northeast 115th Street and NE Second Avenue, Miami Shores. 305-531-0038. ‘Nahima’s Hands-Unique Mediterranean Cuisine’: Andrea Cassell’s food book is a compilation of recipes from Nahima Albert, Cassell’s grandmother, plus original recipes; 8 p.m., Books & Books, 265 Aragon Ave., Coral Gables. 305-442-4408. Williams-Sonoma Demonstration-Healthy Options: Free event. Call for time. Store locator at www.williams-sonoma.com. Wine Dinner with Peter Figge: The California winemaker pairs his wines with dishes created by Luis Quant, executive chef of Por Fin Restaurant; 7:30-10 p.m., Por Fin Restaurant, 2500 Ponce de Leon Blvd., Coral Gables; $75, reservations required. 305-441-0107.
- Gimme A Burger's burgers will have you saying, 'Gimme'
- Brew in Miami: Michael Schwartz's Home Brew turns 2
- Miami Spice Report Cards: Grading the Restaurants, Part 2
- The Miami Spice List: 10 Best Lunch Restaurants
- 3 stars for NIU Kitchen's modern accent on Spanish tapas
- Holy guacamole: Cantina La Veinte pushes upmarket Mexican food in Miami
- Brickell and Miami's Design District are getting new Italian restaurants
- Las Olas gets a new Italian restaurant
- What Craft Beer Style Are You?
- Sip with the experts at La Cave d'Azur's weekly wine tasting