Events: Tuesday, April 12
4/6/2011Barry University Green Market: 9 a.m.-3 p.m., Northeast 115th Street and NE Second Avenue, Miami Shores. 305-531-0038. ‘Nahima’s Hands-Unique Mediterranean Cuisine’: Andrea Cassell’s food book is a compilation of recipes from Nahima Albert, Cassell’s grandmother, plus original recipes; 8 p.m., Books & Books, 265 Aragon Ave., Coral Gables. 305-442-4408. Williams-Sonoma Demonstration-Healthy Options: Free event. Call for time. Store locator at www.williams-sonoma.com. Wine Dinner with Peter Figge: The California winemaker pairs his wines with dishes created by Luis Quant, executive chef of Por Fin Restaurant; 7:30-10 p.m., Por Fin Restaurant, 2500 Ponce de Leon Blvd., Coral Gables; $75, reservations required. 305-441-0107.
- Burger Beast's Croquetapalooza to showcase one of Miami's favorite comfort foods
- What's the Best? 5 Choice Cheese Shops in Miami and Broward
- Food at Red Velvet in Sunny Isles goes way beyond froyo
- The Miami Spice List: Best Menu Choices
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Two stars for priced-right pizzas and pastas at La Gazzetta in Miami
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Morimoto South Beach opening October 1 and we have the menu!
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables