Events: Tuesday, April 12
4/6/2011Barry University Green Market: 9 a.m.-3 p.m., Northeast 115th Street and NE Second Avenue, Miami Shores. 305-531-0038. ‘Nahima’s Hands-Unique Mediterranean Cuisine’: Andrea Cassell’s food book is a compilation of recipes from Nahima Albert, Cassell’s grandmother, plus original recipes; 8 p.m., Books & Books, 265 Aragon Ave., Coral Gables. 305-442-4408. Williams-Sonoma Demonstration-Healthy Options: Free event. Call for time. Store locator at www.williams-sonoma.com. Wine Dinner with Peter Figge: The California winemaker pairs his wines with dishes created by Luis Quant, executive chef of Por Fin Restaurant; 7:30-10 p.m., Por Fin Restaurant, 2500 Ponce de Leon Blvd., Coral Gables; $75, reservations required. 305-441-0107.
- 7 Best Miami Spice Menus for Vegetarian Diners
- Pokémon Go lures diners to SuViche South Beach
- FREE LASAGNA. We Repeat, Free Lasagna!
- This Miami Beach bar was just named America's best new bar
- A look inside new 'hip Peruvian' restaurant in Doral
- A Miami Spice Weekly Planner
- Not even a dead body got people out of line for cronuts in New York
- Look like a celebrity and get free food
- Where to find artisanal chocolate in South Florida
- 7 Great Choices for Families during Miami Spice