Events: Tuesday, April 12
4/6/2011Barry University Green Market: 9 a.m.-3 p.m., Northeast 115th Street and NE Second Avenue, Miami Shores. 305-531-0038. ‘Nahima’s Hands-Unique Mediterranean Cuisine’: Andrea Cassell’s food book is a compilation of recipes from Nahima Albert, Cassell’s grandmother, plus original recipes; 8 p.m., Books & Books, 265 Aragon Ave., Coral Gables. 305-442-4408. Williams-Sonoma Demonstration-Healthy Options: Free event. Call for time. Store locator at www.williams-sonoma.com. Wine Dinner with Peter Figge: The California winemaker pairs his wines with dishes created by Luis Quant, executive chef of Por Fin Restaurant; 7:30-10 p.m., Por Fin Restaurant, 2500 Ponce de Leon Blvd., Coral Gables; $75, reservations required. 305-441-0107.
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- DB Bistro Moderne Miami goes casual for the summer
- Get your frites on: Bistro Cassis opens in midtown Miami
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Bold & cold: Tio Gazpacho bottles the good stuff
- In Miami Beach, Klima's exquisite food is a study in simplicity
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- Brew in Miami: Mother Earth Cali Creamin'
- Take a swim with Soho Bay's fresh fish dishes
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez