Events for Sunday, April 3
Ballet Flamenco La Rosa presents a flamenco ballet inspired by George Bernard Shaws play Cesar and Cleopatra. Tickets $15-$30. Colony Theater, 1040 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach; 305-899-7729.
Catch one of the most melodic soft-rock bands of all time, America, as they perform hits including Sister Golden Hair, Tin Man, Ventura Highway, and more. Tickets start at $15. Magic City Casino, 450 NW 37th Ave., Miami; 888-56-MAGIC.
Check out funnyman Jamie Kennedy as he returns to his first love, stand-up comedy. $25, plus two-drink minimum. Miami Improv, 3390 Mary St., Coconut Grove; 305-441-8200.
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika