Events for Sunday, April 3
Ballet Flamenco La Rosa presents a flamenco ballet inspired by George Bernard Shaws play Cesar and Cleopatra. Tickets $15-$30. Colony Theater, 1040 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach; 305-899-7729.
Catch one of the most melodic soft-rock bands of all time, America, as they perform hits including Sister Golden Hair, Tin Man, Ventura Highway, and more. Tickets start at $15. Magic City Casino, 450 NW 37th Ave., Miami; 888-56-MAGIC.
Check out funnyman Jamie Kennedy as he returns to his first love, stand-up comedy. $25, plus two-drink minimum. Miami Improv, 3390 Mary St., Coconut Grove; 305-441-8200.
On Our Radar
- Miami Dolphins watch party at EPIC pool
- Former Gators quarterback: What I like about Miami
- Nicki Minaj called out by mental health group for Miami Beach incident
- Why Miami will be glad to see 2016 end, in gifs
- A Year in Pitbull
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner seen all over Miami for Art Basel
- Bon Jovi puts on private concert for SiriusXM in Miami Beach
- Sarah Jessica Parker gets her Basel on for the first time
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too