Events for Sunday, April 3
Ballet Flamenco La Rosa presents a flamenco ballet inspired by George Bernard Shaws play Cesar and Cleopatra. Tickets $15-$30. Colony Theater, 1040 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach; 305-899-7729.
Catch one of the most melodic soft-rock bands of all time, America, as they perform hits including Sister Golden Hair, Tin Man, Ventura Highway, and more. Tickets start at $15. Magic City Casino, 450 NW 37th Ave., Miami; 888-56-MAGIC.
Check out funnyman Jamie Kennedy as he returns to his first love, stand-up comedy. $25, plus two-drink minimum. Miami Improv, 3390 Mary St., Coconut Grove; 305-441-8200.
On Our Radar
- Fort Lauderdale's Fish Tank Kings returns
- Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love