Events for Sunday, April 3
Ballet Flamenco La Rosa presents a flamenco ballet inspired by George Bernard Shaws play Cesar and Cleopatra. Tickets $15-$30. Colony Theater, 1040 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach; 305-899-7729.
Catch one of the most melodic soft-rock bands of all time, America, as they perform hits including Sister Golden Hair, Tin Man, Ventura Highway, and more. Tickets start at $15. Magic City Casino, 450 NW 37th Ave., Miami; 888-56-MAGIC.
Check out funnyman Jamie Kennedy as he returns to his first love, stand-up comedy. $25, plus two-drink minimum. Miami Improv, 3390 Mary St., Coconut Grove; 305-441-8200.
On Our Radar
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud
- You'll Never Guess Where 'The Rock' Calls his Favorite Place to Eat in Miami
- How to keep getting Miami.com on Facebook
- Pokemon Go Invades Miami and here’s our cheat sheet