Events: Monday, April 11
4/6/2011Food and Wine Talk WSFG: Andrea Cassell (“Nahima’s Hands: Unique Mediterranean Cuisine”); Russ Benblatt, executive marketing director at Whole Foods Market in West Palm Beach, and Alex Elman of Alex Elman Wines in New Canaan, Conn., join hosts Carole Kotkin and Simone Diament 11 a.m.-noon on www.southfloridagourmet.com. Homestead Farmer’s Market: 2-6 p.m., Losner Park, 104 N. Krome Ave., Homestead. 305-342-5844. A Evening of Recipes ‘Stolen’ from the Screen: As part of the 6th annual Sicilian Film Festival, Italian film journalist Laura Delli Colli presents food scenes from famous Italian films, followed by feature film presentation of “Baaria” by award-winning director Giuseppe Tornatore, and ending with a buffet dinner at Café Milano; begins at 7 p.m. at the Miami Beach Cinematheque, 1130 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; $50; reserve at 305-710-4593.
- 7 Top Fort Lauderdale Waterfront Restaurants
- 3D Printed Candy arrives in Miami on June 1 at Dylan’s Candy Bar
- Cuba's oldest beer reborn in Miami
- Grilling this weekend? Here are a grillmaster's '10 Commandments'
- Fusion of cultures nets stellar ramen at Ichimi
- 7 Top Fine Dining Waterfront Restaurants in Miami
- First Look: Downtown gets a dose of Caribbean flavors at Zest
- Make this cocktail: Sushi Garage's Lychee Mule
- Midtown Oyster Bar brings more than oysters
- Coral Gables, Dadeland get anticipated new restaurants