Even more Jersey Shore
New show on MTV for the most serious addicts
Can't get enough of the Guidos and Guidettes? MTV gives you more, more, more of the Shore. Jersey Shore After Hours premieres Thursday night at 11 p.m., after the show. So you won't feel like summer is ending, after all.
The half hour bonus will reveal secrets that viewers – and often times the cast – don’t see coming. On Friday at 8p.m., fans can relive the intensity of Thursday’s episode in an extended encore airing that will also feature exclusive, never-aired-extra footage.
As Ronnie and Sammi’s tumultuous relationship continues to divide everyone in the house, the tension hits a fever pitch in this Thursday’s explosive episode when the bonds of love, friendship and “GTL,” will be tested like never before.
In the first after-show, emotions run high when a series of lies are exposed and the cast members are forced to finally discuss the truth. And, guess what? They can't handle it.
P.S. Mike the Situation Sorrentino just bought a Bentley. Life continues to be unfair.
On Our Radar
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week
- Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall
- Roselyn Sánchez dishes on ‘Devious Maids,’ singing and new Spanish comedy
- Local bachelor appears in the nude on reality show