Even more Jersey Shore
New show on MTV for the most serious addicts
Can't get enough of the Guidos and Guidettes? MTV gives you more, more, more of the Shore. Jersey Shore After Hours premieres Thursday night at 11 p.m., after the show. So you won't feel like summer is ending, after all.
The half hour bonus will reveal secrets that viewers – and often times the cast – don’t see coming. On Friday at 8p.m., fans can relive the intensity of Thursday’s episode in an extended encore airing that will also feature exclusive, never-aired-extra footage.
As Ronnie and Sammi’s tumultuous relationship continues to divide everyone in the house, the tension hits a fever pitch in this Thursday’s explosive episode when the bonds of love, friendship and “GTL,” will be tested like never before.
In the first after-show, emotions run high when a series of lies are exposed and the cast members are forced to finally discuss the truth. And, guess what? They can't handle it.
P.S. Mike the Situation Sorrentino just bought a Bentley. Life continues to be unfair.
On Our Radar
- LeBron Voyage: A Fond Miami Farewell to LeBron James, a Legend Off the Court, Too
- Shark Tank investor swims into Miami
- Pampering event with celebrity stylist
- LeBron James to meet with Heat front office
- U.S. soccer players kick it at the Clevelander Hotel
- Warren Sapp tip flap
- Clevelander Hotel hosts homecoming party for U.S. soccer players Jozy Altidore, Damarcus Beasley and Fabian Johnson on Sunday
- Soccer star Alex Morgan gets her kicks in Miami Beach
- David Beckham H&M underwear ads released
- Want to be a movie star? Camp tells you how