Even more Jersey Shore
New show on MTV for the most serious addicts
Can't get enough of the Guidos and Guidettes? MTV gives you more, more, more of the Shore. Jersey Shore After Hours premieres Thursday night at 11 p.m., after the show. So you won't feel like summer is ending, after all.
The half hour bonus will reveal secrets that viewers – and often times the cast – don’t see coming. On Friday at 8p.m., fans can relive the intensity of Thursday’s episode in an extended encore airing that will also feature exclusive, never-aired-extra footage.
As Ronnie and Sammi’s tumultuous relationship continues to divide everyone in the house, the tension hits a fever pitch in this Thursday’s explosive episode when the bonds of love, friendship and “GTL,” will be tested like never before.
In the first after-show, emotions run high when a series of lies are exposed and the cast members are forced to finally discuss the truth. And, guess what? They can't handle it.
P.S. Mike the Situation Sorrentino just bought a Bentley. Life continues to be unfair.
On Our Radar
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud
- You'll Never Guess Where 'The Rock' Calls his Favorite Place to Eat in Miami
- How to keep getting Miami.com on Facebook
- Pokemon Go Invades Miami and here’s our cheat sheet