Evelyn Lozada marries Chad Ochocinco in Miami
After much drama
Basketball Wives haters be darned - they did it. Evelyn Lozada is Mrs. Chad Ochocinco, a football wife now.
Well, technically her groom's name is Chad Johnson; he just has a thing for No. 85, due to his former number on the Cincinnati Bengals.
The Miami native did the deed with the reality star amid serious drama, even a petition to halt the filming of their upcoming VH1 reality show spinoff, Ev and Ocho.
The blessed event was held in a private home because few hotels wanted cameras rolling on their properties, especially high end venues.
Lozada, 36, and the Miami Dolphins wide receiver, 34, said their vows as family, friends and a VH1 crew looked on.
Ocho, an avid Tweeter, posted to his 3.5 million or so followers throughout the day.
"How many times is Eve gonna change outfits... Is this normal to have more than 1 outfit besides the wedding gown?" he wrote.
So why July 4? "So I'd never forget our damn anniversary," he Tweeted.
Kids down the line? Maybe. Lozada told the Miami Herald she has eggs (twins!) on ice with the former Dancing With the Stars contestant, who is already a father of four; Lozada has a grown daughter, who is rumored to be dating Miami singer Sean Kingston.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges