Eva Longoria's Miami boyfriend is broke
Must be love
This much is sure about Desperate Housewives’ Eva Longoria picking Miami engineer Ernesto Arguello as her new beau: It’s not for his money. Until recently, Arguello was more than $4 million in the hole, according to federal bankruptcy records. And, he claimed in court, he was basically worth the shirt on his back and custom jewelry around his neck. Arguello, 34, listed assets totaling $1,555! Liabilities? In the $4.16 million range, including $60,000 in student loans and a huge business debt. According to celebritynetworth.com, Longoria is worth about $35 million. And basketball star Tony Parker, who was divorced from Longoria in 2011, has about $75 million to his name.
On Our Radar
- Fort Lauderdale's Fish Tank Kings returns
- Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love