Eva Longoria's Miami boyfriend is broke
Must be love
This much is sure about Desperate Housewives’ Eva Longoria picking Miami engineer Ernesto Arguello as her new beau: It’s not for his money. Until recently, Arguello was more than $4 million in the hole, according to federal bankruptcy records. And, he claimed in court, he was basically worth the shirt on his back and custom jewelry around his neck. Arguello, 34, listed assets totaling $1,555! Liabilities? In the $4.16 million range, including $60,000 in student loans and a huge business debt. According to celebritynetworth.com, Longoria is worth about $35 million. And basketball star Tony Parker, who was divorced from Longoria in 2011, has about $75 million to his name.
On Our Radar
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central