Eva Longoria's Miami boyfriend is broke
Must be love
This much is sure about Desperate Housewives’ Eva Longoria picking Miami engineer Ernesto Arguello as her new beau: It’s not for his money. Until recently, Arguello was more than $4 million in the hole, according to federal bankruptcy records. And, he claimed in court, he was basically worth the shirt on his back and custom jewelry around his neck. Arguello, 34, listed assets totaling $1,555! Liabilities? In the $4.16 million range, including $60,000 in student loans and a huge business debt. According to celebritynetworth.com, Longoria is worth about $35 million. And basketball star Tony Parker, who was divorced from Longoria in 2011, has about $75 million to his name.
On Our Radar
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested
- Emeril Lagasse talks food, milestones and Florida
- Wyclef Jean, Barry Gibb among performers at Miami Beach centennial concert