Eva Longoria's Miami boyfriend is broke
Must be love
This much is sure about Desperate Housewives’ Eva Longoria picking Miami engineer Ernesto Arguello as her new beau: It’s not for his money. Until recently, Arguello was more than $4 million in the hole, according to federal bankruptcy records. And, he claimed in court, he was basically worth the shirt on his back and custom jewelry around his neck. Arguello, 34, listed assets totaling $1,555! Liabilities? In the $4.16 million range, including $60,000 in student loans and a huge business debt. According to celebritynetworth.com, Longoria is worth about $35 million. And basketball star Tony Parker, who was divorced from Longoria in 2011, has about $75 million to his name.
On Our Radar
- Paulina Rubio in hot water over concert no show
- John Leguizamo in Miami to talk new movie
- Dave Chappelle seen at club until the wee hours
- Mario Chalmers hosts first annual Red Hot Winter Wonderland
- Robi Draco Rosa reveals that cancer has returned
- Demi Lovato a headliner at Y100 Jingle Ball
- Strange turn in Justin Bieber lawsuit
- Is Lindsay Lohan behind Basel beatdown?
- Paul Walker to costar with Miami native
- Michael Jordan's wife expecting