Eva Longoria's Miami boyfriend is broke
Must be love
This much is sure about Desperate Housewives’ Eva Longoria picking Miami engineer Ernesto Arguello as her new beau: It’s not for his money. Until recently, Arguello was more than $4 million in the hole, according to federal bankruptcy records. And, he claimed in court, he was basically worth the shirt on his back and custom jewelry around his neck. Arguello, 34, listed assets totaling $1,555! Liabilities? In the $4.16 million range, including $60,000 in student loans and a huge business debt. According to celebritynetworth.com, Longoria is worth about $35 million. And basketball star Tony Parker, who was divorced from Longoria in 2011, has about $75 million to his name.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges