Eva Longoria confirms she is dating Miami bachelor
From reality show
Eva Longoria produced Ready for Love and it tanked quickly, but at least some good came of it.
The actress confirmed to People that she was indeed dating contestant, local entrepreneur Ernesto Arguello. Eva confirmed the happy news on Twitter on Thursday: “Happy to share NOW that it’s true! Couldn’t be happier…” Arguello tweeted back: “Me too baby, I LOVE YOU.” She's 38, he's 34, and it's getting serious.
Longoria recently returned from Nicaragua, where she met Arguello's family, People reports.
On Our Radar
- Pampering event with celebrity stylist
- LeBron James to meet with Heat front office
- U.S. soccer players kick it at the Clevelander Hotel
- Warren Sapp tip flap
- Clevelander Hotel hosts homecoming party for U.S. soccer players Jozy Altidore, Damarcus Beasley and Fabian Johnson on Sunday
- Soccer star Alex Morgan gets her kicks in Miami Beach
- David Beckham H&M underwear ads released
- Want to be a movie star? Camp tells you how
- Miami rapper Rick Ross arrested
- Florida firefighters who know how to cook needed