Eva Longoria confirms she is dating Miami bachelor
From reality show
Eva Longoria produced Ready for Love and it tanked quickly, but at least some good came of it.
The actress confirmed to People that she was indeed dating contestant, local entrepreneur Ernesto Arguello. Eva confirmed the happy news on Twitter on Thursday: “Happy to share NOW that it’s true! Couldn’t be happier…” Arguello tweeted back: “Me too baby, I LOVE YOU.” She's 38, he's 34, and it's getting serious.
Longoria recently returned from Nicaragua, where she met Arguello's family, People reports.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges