Eva Longoria confirms she is dating Miami bachelor
From reality show
Eva Longoria produced Ready for Love and it tanked quickly, but at least some good came of it.
The actress confirmed to People that she was indeed dating contestant, local entrepreneur Ernesto Arguello. Eva confirmed the happy news on Twitter on Thursday: “Happy to share NOW that it’s true! Couldn’t be happier…” Arguello tweeted back: “Me too baby, I LOVE YOU.” She's 38, he's 34, and it's getting serious.
Longoria recently returned from Nicaragua, where she met Arguello's family, People reports.
On Our Radar
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision