Eva Longoria confirms she is dating Miami bachelor
From reality show
Eva Longoria produced Ready for Love and it tanked quickly, but at least some good came of it.
The actress confirmed to People that she was indeed dating contestant, local entrepreneur Ernesto Arguello. Eva confirmed the happy news on Twitter on Thursday: “Happy to share NOW that it’s true! Couldn’t be happier…” Arguello tweeted back: “Me too baby, I LOVE YOU.” She's 38, he's 34, and it's getting serious.
Longoria recently returned from Nicaragua, where she met Arguello's family, People reports.
On Our Radar
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central