Eva Longoria confirms she is dating Miami bachelor
From reality show
Eva Longoria produced Ready for Love and it tanked quickly, but at least some good came of it.
The actress confirmed to People that she was indeed dating contestant, local entrepreneur Ernesto Arguello. Eva confirmed the happy news on Twitter on Thursday: “Happy to share NOW that it’s true! Couldn’t be happier…” Arguello tweeted back: “Me too baby, I LOVE YOU.” She's 38, he's 34, and it's getting serious.
Longoria recently returned from Nicaragua, where she met Arguello's family, People reports.
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika