Etro Opens in Bal Harbour Shops
Etro opens with an assortment from both its men’s and women’s collections carefully tailored to the Miami market.
Ah, Etro. Your paisley prints make fashionistas and fashionistos alike weak in the knees. And now South Floridians can relish the Prince of Swirly Prints at the newfangled Etro boutique at Bal Harbour Shops.
Not one to shy away from bold hues, the shop boasts pops of electric pinks while the clothing and accessories awash in blues, reds and yellows do the rest of the talking. Yes, colorful prints are Etro's thing, and they come in all forms, from blooms to beasts, ethnic to abstract, with paisley the signature motif.
As for the ambiance, gray lacquered paneling on the walls, oversized carpets, plated glass and steel bars for display units replete the Italian house’s shop.
Up for keeps are Etro womenswear, menswear and accessories collections — touted for the family-held company’s expert craftsmanship and brilliant use of hues and prints.
Welcome to the neighborhood, Etro — you suit Miami’s jetset like no other.
Bal Harbour Shops
9700 Collins Avenue, Bal Harbour
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood