Etro Opens in Bal Harbour Shops
Etro opens with an assortment from both its men’s and women’s collections carefully tailored to the Miami market.
Ah, Etro. Your paisley prints make fashionistas and fashionistos alike weak in the knees. And now South Floridians can relish the Prince of Swirly Prints at the newfangled Etro boutique at Bal Harbour Shops.
Not one to shy away from bold hues, the shop boasts pops of electric pinks while the clothing and accessories awash in blues, reds and yellows do the rest of the talking. Yes, colorful prints are Etro's thing, and they come in all forms, from blooms to beasts, ethnic to abstract, with paisley the signature motif.
As for the ambiance, gray lacquered paneling on the walls, oversized carpets, plated glass and steel bars for display units replete the Italian house’s shop.
Up for keeps are Etro womenswear, menswear and accessories collections — touted for the family-held company’s expert craftsmanship and brilliant use of hues and prints.
Welcome to the neighborhood, Etro — you suit Miami’s jetset like no other.
- Vanity Projects Brings Luxury Nail Art to the 305
- Jason of Beverly Hills Dazzles the Design District
- Wynwood Letterpress Opens with Handmade Charm
- Warby Parker Annex Finds New Home in Wynwood
- Designer Casa
- The Hub Stores Brings European Glamour to the 305
- Interview with OMEGA VP Raynald Aeschlimann
- Lost Boy Dry Goods
- Market Boutique in SoMi
- New INTERMIX Opening