The Argentine design house makes Aventura Mall its second U.S. home.
Etiqueta Negra at Aventura Mall
19501 Biscayne Boulevard, Aventura
Mouthwatering meats, gorgeous polo players à la Nacho Figueras, sweet dulce de leche — those Argentines certainly know how to whet an appetite.
And they sure do know a thing or two about menswear as is evident with the country’s sought-after fashion label, Etiqueta Negra. Much like Ralph Lauren’s Black Label, Etiqueta Negra is all things impeccably crafted and luxurious.
Situated inside Aventura Mall, the store marks the South American brand’s second stateside boutique alongside SoHo, New York. “I’ve always loved Miami and have been coming here for years,” says creator and President Federico Alvarez Castillo. “The city has an undeniable energy and a strong commitment to fashion.”
The 3,000 square foot space boasts a dramatic storefront highlighted by a classic 1924 Bugatti T3 framed by vintage luggage trunks collected from around the world. Dark wood paneling and iconic black and white photographs lit by vintage-inspired cinematography lighting contribute to a chocolate color palate reminiscent of both the rich Argentine history as well as the masculinity of the clothes and accessories.
Don’t cry for this Argentine.
- Adrienne Bosh Brings Paris to Miami
- Suit up! There’s a New Menswear Mecca in Town
- Lilly Pulitzer Opens First Miami Store
- History Meets Home Décor at Bonnin Ashley
- Diane von Furstenberg Opens New Boutique
- Chic Fitness Brand ALALA Debuts at Six:02
- Meet Versona, Miami’s New One-Stop Shop for Style
- VINCE Opens at Village of Merrick Park
- Vanity Projects Brings Luxury Nail Art to the 305
- Jason of Beverly Hills Dazzles the Design District