For a brush with Argentina’s gorgeous home décor and accessories, one need only visit ETC boutique
1628 Jefferson Avenue, Miami Beach
The lowdown: Dulce de leche, parrilladas, Nacho Figueras, yerba maté, Malbec wines — those Argentines have some delicious exports. For a brush with Argentina’s gorgeous home décor and accessories, one need olny visit ETC boutique where Monica Kalpakian brings her expert eye and discerning taste to Miami Beach.
The ‘hood: Within earshot of Lincoln Road, ETC is located on Jefferson Avenue.
The ambience: Think airy and modern. “The home accessories are categorized into families and each family has its own name. For example, the finest line of silver accessories belongs in the ‘Salta' family,” store manager Juli Brodsky says of the impeccably organized space.
Highlights: “Our best sellers are our leaf trays made from alpaca metal with either black goat horn or beige deer horn handles,” Brodsky says. Intricate bowls, napkin rings, wooden boxes, one-of-a-kind jewelry and vintage watches will whisk you to Buenos Aires.
The store manager says: “Everything from the scent that emanates out into the street to the picture frames, tables, lamps and accessories all handmade in Argentina makes us very unique,” Brodsky adds.
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood
- Discover Finds, a New South Miami Accessory Boutique
- Market Man Opens in South Miami
- Adrienne Bosh Brings Paris to Miami
- Suit up! There’s a New Menswear Mecca in Town
- Lilly Pulitzer Opens First Miami Store
- History Meets Home Décor at Bonnin Ashley