For a brush with Argentina’s gorgeous home décor and accessories, one need only visit ETC boutique
The lowdown: Dulce de leche, parrilladas, Nacho Figueras, yerba maté, Malbec wines — those Argentines have some delicious exports. For a brush with Argentina’s gorgeous home décor and accessories, one need olny visit ETC boutique where Monica Kalpakian brings her expert eye and discerning taste to Miami Beach.
The ‘hood: Within earshot of Lincoln Road, ETC is located on Jefferson Avenue.
The ambience: Think airy and modern. “The home accessories are categorized into families and each family has its own name. For example, the finest line of silver accessories belongs in the ‘Salta' family,” store manager Juli Brodsky says of the impeccably organized space.
Highlights: “Our best sellers are our leaf trays made from alpaca metal with either black goat horn or beige deer horn handles,” Brodsky says. Intricate bowls, napkin rings, wooden boxes, one-of-a-kind jewelry and vintage watches will whisk you to Buenos Aires.
The store manager says: “Everything from the scent that emanates out into the street to the picture frames, tables, lamps and accessories all handmade in Argentina makes us very unique,” Brodsky adds.
1628 Jefferson Avenue, Miami Beach
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood