Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
Not a bad way to spend the afternoon. American Boy singer Estelle met with local fans at Blue Martini Lounge Brickell on Saturday to introduce South Floridians to Rosa Regale sparkling red wine. At the “Paint the Town Red” event, attendees sipped on cocktails made with the slightly fizzy adult beverage, indulged in mini makeovers and took selfies with the British Grammy winner. Estelle, sporting long braids, told the crowd that her new album, True Romance, will be out soon.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges