Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
Not a bad way to spend the afternoon. American Boy singer Estelle met with local fans at Blue Martini Lounge Brickell on Saturday to introduce South Floridians to Rosa Regale sparkling red wine. At the “Paint the Town Red” event, attendees sipped on cocktails made with the slightly fizzy adult beverage, indulged in mini makeovers and took selfies with the British Grammy winner. Estelle, sporting long braids, told the crowd that her new album, True Romance, will be out soon.
On Our Radar
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested
- Emeril Lagasse talks food, milestones and Florida
- Wyclef Jean, Barry Gibb among performers at Miami Beach centennial concert