Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
Not a bad way to spend the afternoon. American Boy singer Estelle met with local fans at Blue Martini Lounge Brickell on Saturday to introduce South Floridians to Rosa Regale sparkling red wine. At the “Paint the Town Red” event, attendees sipped on cocktails made with the slightly fizzy adult beverage, indulged in mini makeovers and took selfies with the British Grammy winner. Estelle, sporting long braids, told the crowd that her new album, True Romance, will be out soon.
On Our Radar
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central