Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
Not a bad way to spend the afternoon. American Boy singer Estelle met with local fans at Blue Martini Lounge Brickell on Saturday to introduce South Floridians to Rosa Regale sparkling red wine. At the “Paint the Town Red” event, attendees sipped on cocktails made with the slightly fizzy adult beverage, indulged in mini makeovers and took selfies with the British Grammy winner. Estelle, sporting long braids, told the crowd that her new album, True Romance, will be out soon.
On Our Radar
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie
- Shaggy talks new single, Brian Williams and state of reggae
- Justin Bieber joins Ariana Grande on stage