The Estefans' Lario's on the Beach celebrates 20 years
With a $19.92 menu
Congrats are in order to the Estefans!
To celebrate their 20th Anniversary, Larios on the Beach has a three-course prix fixe menu, throughout the month of November, priced at $19.92 to commemorate the year it opened its doors.
The year 1992 not only brought us the birth of the World Wide Web, Nirvana and films such as Batman Returns but it also brought us the opening of Ocean Drive's first and only authentic Cuban restaurant, Larios on the Beach, a Bongos Cuban Café Restaurant. You'll feel transported back to the glory days of 1950s Cuba with the tropical décor; plus the tastes and sounds of old Havana. Since its early days, the restaurant has been a celebrity hot spot hosting the biggest names in entertainment including Tom Cruise, Rosie O' Donnell, Beyonce, Jay-Z, Luis Miguel, Kathy Griffin, and of course, Madonna.
The menu includes tostones rellenos, lechon asado, arroz con leche and a complimentary mojito. It's available for dinner Sunday-Thursday throughout the month. Larios on the Beach, 820 Ocean Drive; 305-532-9577, visit www.LariosOnTheBeach.com or www.opentable.com.
On Our Radar
- Lil Wayne takes out loan
- Dance meets charity with SWAY
- Miami Heat players attend opening of new Edition Boutique.
- Donald Trump spends Turkey Day in Florida
- Michael B Jordan in Miami talking 'Creed'
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding