The Estefans' Lario's on the Beach celebrates 20 years
With a $19.92 menu
Congrats are in order to the Estefans!
To celebrate their 20th Anniversary, Larios on the Beach has a three-course prix fixe menu, throughout the month of November, priced at $19.92 to commemorate the year it opened its doors.
The year 1992 not only brought us the birth of the World Wide Web, Nirvana and films such as Batman Returns but it also brought us the opening of Ocean Drive's first and only authentic Cuban restaurant, Larios on the Beach, a Bongos Cuban Café Restaurant. You'll feel transported back to the glory days of 1950s Cuba with the tropical décor; plus the tastes and sounds of old Havana. Since its early days, the restaurant has been a celebrity hot spot hosting the biggest names in entertainment including Tom Cruise, Rosie O' Donnell, Beyonce, Jay-Z, Luis Miguel, Kathy Griffin, and of course, Madonna.
The menu includes tostones rellenos, lechon asado, arroz con leche and a complimentary mojito. It's available for dinner Sunday-Thursday throughout the month. Larios on the Beach, 820 Ocean Drive; 305-532-9577, visit www.LariosOnTheBeach.com or www.opentable.com.
On Our Radar
- LeBron Voyage: A Fond Miami Farewell to LeBron James, a Legend Off the Court, Too
- Jenny McCarthy brings 'Dirty' show to Magic City Casino
- Shark Tank investor swims into Miami
- Pampering event with celebrity stylist
- LeBron James to meet with Heat front office
- U.S. soccer players kick it at the Clevelander Hotel
- Warren Sapp tip flap
- Clevelander Hotel hosts homecoming party for U.S. soccer players Jozy Altidore, Damarcus Beasley and Fabian Johnson on Sunday
- Soccer star Alex Morgan gets her kicks in Miami Beach
- David Beckham H&M underwear ads released